A very friendly person who wants to make new friends

Options
Hiya, everybody!

I am Cesar, a Brazilian guy who started to use this amazing site to help myself to get in shape.
Well, I still have a long road ahead (30 pounds).

Anyway, I also love MAKE NEW FRIENDS, mainly from other countries, because I'm very open-minded and I like to get in contact with other cultures.

I hope all good for everyone.:wink:

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, Cesar, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am from the U.S. and love making new friends from other countries. I am on here everyday and have an open diary. I enjoy trying to help support and motivate others. I am unable to work due to multiple health problems but try to get some kind of exercise in everyday. Please, anyone can feel free to add me for support and motivation. I look forward to getting to know you and following your progress.
  • cesarkmaki
    Options
    Hi, Kimberlee!

I've just added you :wink:

First of all, congratulations! Your picture shows a really great progress. It's already an inspiration for me and everybody else who sees it.

So, you are American, awesome! One day, I will visit this amazing country.

I really hope you get what you want not only in the matter of get in shape, but also in everything else in your life :wink:
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello! :drinker: I'm Australian and love making new friends, anyone can feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Cesar!
    I've been using this site for almost two weeks. I really like the motivation and support here. Where in Brazil are you?
  • cesarkmaki
    Options
    Hi, Sabrakay1!

I am from a city called Mogi das Cruzes. It is close to the city of São Paulo.

Have you heard about São Paulo? (I am asking because the most famous Brazilian City is Rio de Janeiro, about 250 miles away from my city)
  • cesarkmaki
    Options
    Hi, JamonaWins!

Australia!? Awesome!

I'd love to know Australia. I will visit it one day.

I've just added you.

It would be a pleasure to be your friend, as well.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I love getting to know new people. I don't know much about Brazil, other than what I learned while living in north-western Argentina for a couple of years. I always wanted to go to the falls on the border with Brazil, but was never able to make the trip.
  • ciska1126
    ciska1126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me.
  • alpine12
    alpine12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of meeting people on here! It's great for support and motivation! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Anyone from the native land of Adriana Lima is my friend :wink:

Hi Cesar..i am Sam from the other part of the Southern Hemishphere, India.I have always wanted to go to the Ipenama beach.Looking forward to a great friendship in case you want to add me :drinker:
  • Mary6955
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm in the US and could use more support on here from the US or anywhere.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi Caesar add me if you wish Im from Ireland where it rains most of the time

Julie!
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have actually heard of your city. Do you know Guaratingueta?
  • carolcarothers
    Options
    Hi Caesar, I am Carol 56, from Tennessee. Glad to meet you and hopefully we can encourage each other and anyone else to stay on a track. I have a long way to go but friends like you and God's help I will reach my goal.

C
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hai
    My name's Sarah, I live in California and I've been using this site for... nearly a year I think now. Lost about 40+ lbs. Feel free to add~ :D
  • nikkinicole88
    nikkinicole88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Caesar and everyone, my name is Nicole and I live in USA, Florida. This is my first time using the website of MFP but I use the app all the time. I lost 8 lbs so far and changed my life from being not physical at all to working out at the gym 5-6 times a week. I have along way to go towards my goal but I am working hard towards a healthy lifestyle. I love MFP and working out and would like some new friends on here also. Anyone add me! not sure how the website works but hopefully if you add me on here I can see you on the app on my ipod. Hope to get to know some of you! TTYL!