lost 10 lbs in 7 days

to be fair I'm a 25 yo male and I'm sure that factors in. My starting weight was 237 lbs I'm 5'7 and I'm a total couch patito. All I did was count calories.

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Isn't water weight awesome?? Just wait until you have your first cheat day lol
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Great start! This is proof of how important food consumption is for weight loss.
  • And that's after falling off the wagon with my first mfp diet where I lost allmost 50 lbs. the shame! *sobs* cheat days are what did me in last time and I searously think I have ptsd where cheating is concerned. No mam I cheated myself crazy for about a year. Heh
  • Ichristini
    Ichristini Posts: 66 Member
    Great job man! I love the jump start, even if it is water weight, who cares, it is a great springboard to success!

Good Luck!

25851322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    LOL your story is all too familiar. I lost 50 pounds by last december and yet here I am battling the same weight! Fail.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Congratulations.(period)!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!