I've got a big ego...

Options
(It's a quote from a song, not a personal statement. LOL)

I've had a rough week. I've put on a net of about three pounds, and reading some of your posts today got me thinking: why not brag? So go ahead, let everyone know what is great about you, or what you love about yourself, even if your transformation isn't yet complete! Finish the sentence!

I'll start.

Even though I haven't yet reached my goal weight, I love...

... my strong legs and my dark, wavy hair!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love my increasing endurance. I surprise myself every time I get on the stair master or treadmill. :) I love it!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I love my increasing endurance. I surprise myself every time I get on the stair master or treadmill. :) I love it!

That's great! There are so many benefits to getting healthy. I bet you can outrun those "skinny-fat" girls at the gym. :happy:
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I love wearing 36" waist jeans and not 42" jeans...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I love my toned legs....how that got that way I suppose is squats cause I hate to run LOL....But I love my legs!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    I love my toned legs....how that got that way I suppose is squats cause I hate to run LOL....But I love my legs!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
  • themethod
    Options
    I love wearing 36" waist jeans and not 42" jeans...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yay! I bet your daughter loves that too. Sometimes "less to love" is a good thing. :smile:
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love looking in the mirror and seeing a new cut in my abs.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Fun! I really do have a big ego...... :tongue:

I like my shoulders and my wicked Excel ability....... (mental fitness, it's a benefit of exercise, right??)

Awesome thread.
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    I love love love my legs!! I ALWAYS get compliments on them and so I am proud of them - pasty white or sun-kissed I LOVE them!
  • themethod
    Options
    Fun! I really do have a big ego...... :tongue:

I like my shoulders and my wicked Excel ability....... (mental fitness, it's a benefit of exercise, right??)

Awesome thread.

You know it... I definitely feel more alert and intelligent when I'm not focusing on how I feel like a large blob at my desk everyday. LOL
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yep...they both keep telling me to lose more belly...:) Less to love means more love per square inch...:) Love Denisty...:)
  • themethod
    Options
    Yep...they both keep telling me to lose more belly...:) Less to love means more love per square inch...:) Love Denisty...:)

Oh my gosh, "Love Density"... That is my new favorite. I will be sure to use it frequently.
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Guess what gets bigger when your belly goes away? I'll give you a hint, it's lower than your nose, but above your toes.
  • themethod
    Options
    It seems like there are a few of us who have found that we now love a part of our bodies that we used to hate. What a self-esteem boost!

Congratulations everyone on making it through another week!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes! my increased indurance, and my shoulders which used to look like I was ready to play football, my eyes which seem to be getting bigger now that my face is thinning out and my almost gone double chin not that i love a double chin but do love the fact that it isn't really there unless I bow my head.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I love looking in the mirror and seeing a new cut in my abs.

Amen to that brother!
  • themethod
    Options
    Yes! my increased indurance, and my shoulders which used to look like I was ready to play football, my eyes which seem to be getting bigger now that my face is thinning out and my almost gone double chin not that i love a double chin but do love the fact that it isn't really there unless I bow my head.

And... it looks like you're going to blow your next mini-goal away. So good job!
  • redbat
    redbat Posts: 9
    Options
    I love seeing my stomach get flatter and more toned, like how it used to be.
  • _Bunnytown
    _Bunnytown Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i love that my non-existant toosh is starting to grow with muscle. I will bear The Notorious Nobutt Curse no more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!