costco hotdog

Options
2»

Replies

• laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Shoot just walking around Costco will burn that off. The place is HUGE! haha
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    They are so freaking good~
  • lindsiswatchingyou
    lindsiswatchingyou Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    "man, i sure am full after that one hot dog. no more for me, thanks!!"

... said no one ever.

I need at least 2...plain, with chili...doesn't matter. I like it all!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hate hot dogs, but one of my weaknesses are the fried chicken tenders in the deli case at my local supermarket. They recently changed the recipe and they are amazing. I used to treat myself once a week on my weekly shopping trip, but now I am able contain myself. In fact I don't think I've had any since my knee surgery in September. A special treat after not being able to eat all day.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    Shoot just walking around Costco will burn that off. The place is HUGE! haha

hahahah so true
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I loved hotdogs...crazy sodium... :sad:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

... said no one ever.

One hot dog is plenty (as long as it's accompanied by a costco poutine......):laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

... said no one ever.

Wrong. I don't think I've ever had more than one hot dog at a time. Sometimes I only use half the bun because they're too darn thick and completely dominate the meat.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I only use half the bun because they're too darn thick and completely dominate the meat.

story of my life
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

... said no one ever.

Says ME, if said hot dog is from Costco. Those things are huge! But I am a girl, and my stomach is smaller than most, so...grain of salt, grain of salt :blushing:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Planned + budgeted = Eaten!

Beautifully put! Love it!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    JpZsq.gif
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Costco hot dogs are HUGE.. I am usually comfortably full after one :) and all beef ! I just checked at it's 550 calories for one. The fat content is high, but I adjusted my day to fit it in perfectly! Thanks for the feedback everyone.
    ENJOY IT!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Who doesn't love a good weiner???
  • hmanley66
    Options
    OMG I cannot STAND those hot dog burps. They are the NASTIEST thing on the planet. I work at Costco and I hate the smell.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    AS long as you factor into your calories for the day, sure, I just wouldn't eat one everyday lol, once in while thats ok
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I love hot dogs too, so much so I don't even need real buns, a slice of whole wheat bread is great. Additionally, I only buy chicken dogs - tastes the same to me especially with lots of mustard and $1 for 12 hot dogs? You can’t beat that! But eating a Costco hot dog for 570 cals, 33 g of fat, YIKES! That would definitely not be my choice of splurge especially as many people have said before me - how can you be full on just one?

But if it fits into your day, do it!
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't be surprised if you're craving or missing a certain food that once you taste it you realize you didn't have to have it at all. That's how I feel but I don't really like hot dogs. I make them for my kids but that is one food I can resist. Now "pizza" that's a different story :bigsmile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I have a Costco dog (with sauerkraut, please!) at least once a month, especially if I am at Costco at lunch time. And it hasn't derailed my progress at all.

I also eat In-N-Out Burger at least twice a month, pizza two or three times a month, dessert at least once a week (cake, cookies, pie, ice cream) - and I'm still losing fat. This is my life, not a temporary diet, and I enjoy food! :smile: