Boobs!!!

Options

Replies

• Monicamarkt
    Monicamarkt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Running takes a little to get used to, maybe 2 sports bras at first but then you can practically go with no sports bra (obviously not recommended cuz of bounce and what not). I went from A/B to a D and love them. I just wear regular workout tops with bras built in like from Nike or Lululemon and it's fine.

Good luck!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    As comedian Ron White says... "When you've seen one set of boobs, you pretty much want to see them all."

I've done my best to conduct an exhaustive survey on the subject and I have to tell you, big, small, real or "fake," it's allllll good.
  • xoxaidaxox
    Options
    Right now im a DD, even after 20lbs down so hoefully they wont go smal. And my *kitten* will never leave, i had that back when i was 140.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I've submitted your boobs for inclusion on the prayer list at my church. God bless, sister.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    My boss told me yesterday while using me as a mannequin, 'you know - if you bump up your bandsize to a 38 instead of a 36- we could get you into a B cup'. The look of mortification on my face must have been so clear that she responded with - unless.... a smaller bra size is not something you are aspiring to? Needless to say, Im wearing a bangin pushup today.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with B cups? More than a mouthful is a waste, you know.

While I do not think there is anything wrong with B cups, the OP obviously prefers them a little larger - what's wrong with that?

Not saying there is anything wrong with her personal preference. I am just puzzled as to why many women feel they are only attractive if they are large-chested.

It's not always about being large chested. Some women lose the tissue that used to occupy the skin of their breasts and/or the skin stretched beyond it's ability to snap back. Droopy, empty bags of skin that can fill a B-cup is not the same as nice, pert, small breasts. It isn't about pleasing men, it isn't about pleasing women, it is not about what 'most people think'. It is about a woman restoring what she can and feeling good about something that obviously bothers her. If someone has nice small breasts and is happy with them, then yay for them. That is awesome. But for the woman that is unhappy with the state of her breasts and is able to do something about it that she is happy about, then she's got my support.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd just like my girls put back where they belong... They have fabulous individual personalities and all, but enough it enough.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I've submitted your boobs for inclusion on the prayer list at my church. God bless, sister.

Mine too, honey... Mine too....
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

While I do not think there is anything wrong with B cups, the OP obviously prefers them a little larger - what's wrong with that?

Not saying there is anything wrong with her personal preference. I am just puzzled as to why many women feel they are only attractive if they are large-chested.

That's not necessarily the case.... some women have a build where larger breasts would be of better proportion...clothes fit better, they feel better about themselves.

I personally would love to go up a cup size when I reach goal as it would make tops and dresses fit better, and I'd feel like that's how my body looks and feels best...has nothing to do with feeling a need to be more attractive for anyone else...I'm already pretty hot. :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Well obviously the OP, for her own reasons wants them back to the size she liked and is used to. I doubt that it is as extreme that she does not feel attractive with small boobs, but that, as well as your statement is an assumption - plus, if you actually read the OP properly rather than making a blanket statement, she is also concerned about the shape/fullness. She was not asking for your opinion on how much constitutes a waste.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a DD, D and a big C while losing weight. And my hubby likes boobs so I think I am ok. :happy: It is your body so if getting a boob job is what you want to help you get to your goal than I say GO FOR IT!! :flowerforyou: Whenever I get to my goal, my hubby is taking me shopping for lingere. :heart:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cWiWj--8E

NSFW

I'm a big fan of guys who hate fake boobs or little boobs or ones that are 'too big' or only focus on a** or whatever. Less competition for me.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, my husband said he is gonna pay for a boob job! Yay!! I am so, so excited. I went from a full C cup to barely a B cup, so near about nothing, but skin and nipple. If I work hard to get my body the way I want it, that is one area I am gonna cheat on.

If you have breat implants, tell me your stories. Are you happy with them? If you are a runner, can you still run? I am not going real big, I just want them to be firm again.

Ignore the negativity you'll hear here. No one, EVER, has been negative about my implants. It seems some of the community here likes to just troll the forums and have negative opinions about everything.

I had mine done a year ago. I LOVE them. I became part of a community of women, on another website, that are amazing and beautiful in every way imaginable (with and without implants). With that said, I love mine. My husband loves them and so do the handful of friends I have shown. You'll hear people say they look this way or that. They feel this way or that. They will look like a larger version of what you have now. The surgeon can alter that slightly but not much with the exception being lifts with implants. For some ladies they feel a tad firmer than a natural breast but for others they are just as soft. Your results will depend on your anatomy and your doctors skill.

The other thing you will hear is, "don't go too large". That is a personal decision. I've seen them small and I've seen them large. They are all beautiful. It's a personal thing. I went middle of the road.

Do your homework, don't rush into this. Take your time and enjoy the journey. Learn as much as you can so you can make the best decision for you. Most importantly, don't let other people push or pull you from this. If you want it, DO IT. If you don't, don't just do it to make your hubby happy. This is for you and only you.
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I don't believe in fake boobs. Small boobs, big boobs.... All great.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

It's not always about being large chested. Some women lose the tissue that used to occupy the skin of their breasts and/or the skin stretched beyond it's ability to snap back. Droopy, empty bags of skin that can fill a B-cup is not the same as nice, pert, small breasts. It isn't about pleasing men, it isn't about pleasing women, it is not about what 'most people think'. It is about a woman restoring what she can and feeling good about something that obviously bothers her. If someone has nice small breasts and is happy with them, then yay for them. That is awesome. But for the woman that is unhappy with the state of her breasts and is able to do something about it that she is happy about, then she's got my support.

This is what I was trying to get at but is said much more eloquently than I did.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Implants are interesting because most men I know hate them. They say they don't move, aren't as fun to play with as real breasts, and the important part is the nipple, anyway...not the size of the breast itself.

The same with peck implants. I know a guy at the gym with them, and it does not impress me any.

Meh...I am just more of a lover of the au naturale. To each their own!

haha. Men say what they think you want to hear. I hear quite the opposite. This is why if someone is going to get implants they should do it for themselves and not because some man (or woman) said they hate them or the look this way or that. These statements get so old.
  • minecraft1334
    Options
    i like boobs
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I don't believe in fake boobs.
    Dude, I've seen them. They do exist. Seriously.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I really need to find a couple flashlights.

396292_486657188021954_185605772_n.jpg
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I don't believe in fake boobs.
    Dude, I've seen them. They do exist. Seriously.

I'm a man of science damnit! I need PROOF!