What's the most WACKY and STUPID "diet" you've ever heard ?

Options

Replies

• cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ones where you only eat food from a specific time era

Hahahahahaha. Zing!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    cabbage soup diet
    HCG
    Yep! Cabbage Soup Diet. I got three days into it & about ripped my stomach apart. No wonder you lose so much weight! You can't get off the toilet
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    2ntvb61.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Adkins.

^^ This and Paleo
  • hansoncl
    Options
    the craziest diet ever is the see food diet. where you see food and you eat it.:laugh: . my mom was on that diet:drinker:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    The one invented by someone here where you count how many bites you eat and stop after 20 for the day. I'd be done by 7AM....

plus HCG and Alli...of course
  • clew77
    clew77 Posts: 34
    Options
    Baby food diet :sick:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    My mom used to say she was on the "half dog diet". She would eat half her food and give the rest to the dog....lol
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    master cleanse(lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, grade a maple syrup) ya that lasted a day omgsh i was sick. daniel fast, just smoothies.....ya none last long
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My Grandma was on a diet in the 80's where she chewed whatever she wanted then spit it into a glass. Disgusting and ridiculous
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My Grandma was on a diet in the 80's where she chewed whatever she wanted then spit it into a glass. Disgusting and ridiculous

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sick:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    The Cookie diet.. didn't look into it, but it just sounds wrong!!

Body By Vi ... (yeah I said it!!)
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think its the hotdog diet...its something crazy like 8 hot dogs one day and 8 bananas another day and so on. I read it and thought.."who would do that?"
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    HCG. These drops/shots are amazing! I can do this FOREVER!
    I actually had a friend do HCG and her HCG "doctor" said that she would be perfectly ok to stay at 500 calories per day AND do P90X as long as she kept coming in to get the shots and didn't eat more than 500 calories.

2 4 6 8 diet (really in what universe is that a good idea)
  • tressatnt
    Options
    HCG hands down.
  • mhaight85
    Options
    Pretty much anything that has the word "diet" in it! To lose weight and keep it off you need to change the way think about food and your body. Make it a lifestyle change and you'll lose weight, keep it off, and be healthier in the long run.

Remember, you NEED food, you WANT the chocolate bar! :O)
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    HCG. These drops/shots are amazing! I can do this FOREVER!
    I actually had a friend do HCG and her HCG "doctor" said that she would be perfectly ok to stay at 500 calories per day AND do P90X as long as she kept coming in to get the shots and didn't eat more than 500 calories.

Oh, wow. Is she still alive?
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sensa... It's all mental portion control and they think it really makes you full!! Also I was watching this show about Irish travelers (gypsies) and they dip certain food into vinegar and swear it helps them not gain weight.
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    Sensa- read what is in it and all it basically is a white food grade powder. Literally nothing of significance.

HCG - 500 calories and shots or drops.....hahahah

Anything that requires prepackaged food made of refined, synthetic ingredients...
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Any diet that claims that calories don't matter

Apparently they bank on the idea that you'll be so sick of *insert food here* that you won't eat a full day's worth of calories. It's just a big bluff!

And that, kids, is why I'd gain 500 pounds on the milk-and-cookie diet.