cleaning..

Options
I noticed cleaning was on the exercise database.. anyone count these calorie burns in ??

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    No, I did cleaning before and I didn't lose weight. It's part of life.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

hahaha ^^ this, so true!
  • i dont eat back my calories, but i do add it... i log each bite of food i eat...even if it's just a small bite of something, so yep..i log each time i move..it's only fair lol
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    if you wantto burn calories cleaning, try clean and jerk or clean and press
  • tressatnt
    Options
    No, but it's in the back of my mind that I have a little wiggle room on those days. For me, it's the days I stay home with my 5 month old versus days I'm at work. I am MUCH more active when I'm home (surprisingly) than at work. Being at work is a freaking break LOL I'd like to get a fitbit to know exactly the difference between the two, but I guess I really don't need to. It's probably a few hundred calories so I just don't panic as much if I come close to my calorie goal and not having worked out. I worked all darn day with that baby and house cleaning!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I would only count it if I do it for an hour or more and only if it's really involved.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

^^ This.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    if you wantto burn calories cleaning, try clean and jerk or clean and press
    Or just power cleans. Those are the only cleans I'll log.
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No, but it's in the back of my mind that I have a little wiggle room on those days.

this