girls touching my muslces

Options
I've really noticed in the last year since I've been putting on muscle that women touch me differently. Hugs turn into those hugs where before they fully let go of you they rub the back of your arms or shoulders. More recently I was just laying around watching football with a friend and she was just rubbing from my bellybutton to my shoulders while we were just sitting there, I noticed her main areas of touching was my chest (which is pretty nice! lol). What is it about muscles that make a girl get like this? Don't get me wrong, I love it, I just never experienced this kind of attention when I was a skinny *kitten*. :tongue:

Replies

• MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    cuz there sexy!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Obvi so we have something to think about later!

HAHAH

only you would post this ya freak :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Haha is this really a question that needs to be answered...

That's like asking why guys like boobs lol

:-P
  • ryandarby
    Options
    I'm single now, I have a lot of things I'm going to be re-introduced to back in the wild. If you were here Jenna don't even tell me you wouldn't be rubbing me. lol ;)
  • ryandarby
    Options
    is a a security thing? like do girls feel safe? or is it purely a sexy thing.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I'm single now, I have a lot of things I'm going to be re-introduced to back in the wild. If you were here Jenna don't even tell me you wouldn't be rubbing me. lol ;)

Single now. Do I need to put you back on my block list? hahahahaha HEART:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It can be a security thing if there are feelings that are deeper. Many times its just a sexy thing
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    :wink: muscles are sexy as hell..end of discussion
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Both!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    it's a pleasant surprise when you reach in to hug a guy and feel a well developed back muscle or chest muscle. yeah we might linger to cop a feel :laugh:

of course it's NOT ok to do this the other way around. if a guy i wasn't dating took time to cop a feel on my boobs after we hugged he'd probably get punched :laugh: