Looking for some buddies to keep me motivated!!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Christy and I've used this website before but it has been a while. 29 years old and ~175 lbs. I live in Washington state, and am looking for some friends on here to keep me motivated and accountable (they don't have to live close by). I've just started the turbofire 90 day challenge (day 2) to give me a kick start back into fitness and have at least 30 lbs to lose.

A little background: I graduated with a doctorate of pharmacy in May 2011, I worked 2 jobs while getting my doctorate and the stress and lack of other activity gained me about 20 lbs in 4 years. I'm still very active (I live right by Olympic National Park) but am not able to do what I used to due to losing some fitness. Since I graduated I'll be honest, I haven't done a lot to reverse that! Time to get moving!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kindleworm99
    Options
    I find that motivating people helps me motivate myself! I love helping people because it makes me feel good personally. Add me I love to give advice and get advice Good luck!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to motivate me too so feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! :-)
  • Cdoug99
    Cdoug99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    From one Christie to another....we can help eachother!!
  • strongershell
    Options
    Add me. I'll be your friend!
  • kayla1125
    Options
    Add me if you like as I find everyone on this website to be motivating in some form or fashion.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Will add you :)
  • FairyTerri
    Options
    add me, we will get this done together!