Options

Replies

• rlrideout
    Options
    5'6: 2lbs from my halfway point......

SW: 267+
    CW: 204
    GW: 135

how do I add pictures in forums?? i'm trying but I must be missing something....

18304147.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Awesome work, you are an inspiration! My start weight is close to yours, I hope I can do as well as you!:smile:
  • rlrideout
    Options
    I am 5'6"
    Starting weight: 245 lbs
    Current weight: 157.6 (not including a recent trip to vegas lol)
    Goal weight: 155 but considering lower

Here is a before and after pic, I have some comparision pics on my profile you can check out, when I post them on here it cuts them off.

PS - If I already replied to this thread, whoops, there is more than one going on!

photoold_zps74e2d569.jpg

kim84lbslost_zps5ee12b1a.jpg
    All I have to say is WOW!!!! You look fantastic!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    When I started I was 150 pounds.... after my daughter was born.. i didn't start logging right away, but I am down to 132 lbs.. feel free to add me to look at my progress,... I can't load them up here
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Started Sept 2010: about 175 lbs
    2131607_1672.jpg

Reached Goal Nov 2011: 145
    2131607_9576.jpg

while experimenting with different maintenance strategies went down to 142.
    Still trying to figure out what will work best for me long-term.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • taralynjohnston
    taralynjohnston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    <---- My profile pic shows the progress, not sure how to get it on here.

I started Jan. 2010 at my highest weight of 307lbs.

Currently am down to 225lbs, but still a way to go.

Oh and im 5'7'' :smile:
  • PessimisticPatricia
    Options
    I am 5'6" down from 170 lbs to 135 lbs since January 2012. I lost 85% of the weight during the first 6 months. I completely changed the way I eat, going from 2-3 meals per day, to 5 small meals a day of lean protein, vegetables, and whole grains. On weekends, I ate and drank whatever I wanted, within reason, but every Monday morning I started right back up and kept it healthy and logged everything. I went to the gym 3-4 times per week, which worked when PAIRED with calorie counting. I had been working out before, but didn't see weight loss results until I actually changed my diet.
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weighed 185 (yikes) at the beginning of last year. I managed to get down to 140 by December 2011 and got up to 165 by April 2012. I was running and stopped when the snow and cold weather set in, then had two surgeries at the beginning of the year that kept me from exercising.

Right now I'm at 147 lbs. (sorry no pics yet) and working to get to around 138. My goal is to make it through the holidays without gaining any weight.

I'm running again and doing workout DVD's. Once I get down to a lower weight, I want to incorporate more strength training at the gym. If it gets too cold, I plan on going to the gym or working out to DVDs.

It's inspiring to hear everyone's stories - great job everyone!
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks SO GREAT!! This is so inspiring! :noway:
  • Fugeela
    Options
    I've been down so much lately, because I feel as if I will never progress or get to where I want to be. I feel like my appearance ruins my life. I know we all have had to have gone through the stage(s) of people not giving you chances because of your weight (or other factors) but I hope to succeed like all of you ladies.

Since last february, I've lost 58 pounds. I started at 5'7 213, and to date I am 5'7 154. I'd like to be about 140.

The scale doesn't truly mean as much sometimes because you can look less than you weigh or more, depending on many things.

But thanks for inspiring me ladies. I need to just get out of my young feelings and have more faith in this. Every time I workout, I love it, because I do truthfully feel good, but I get those images of my head of me looking the way I want, more importantly being happy and proud to be me.

Thanks for the inspiration. I will post a photo, and I'm real embarrassed about my body, but I know there is no judgement, you've all inspired me so much.
  • Fugeela
    Options
    sorry all having troubles posting the photos, photobucket showed all of my unedited ones (including my face :/)
  • Fugeela
    Options
    before (i really hated being on camera, I still do, but I mean it was even worse then)

weight.jpg
    weight2.jpg
    weight3.jpg
    weight4.jpg

after

nojj.jpg
    image201210100004-1.jpg
    no.jpg
    kewioefw_edited-1-1.jpg
    STA_2589.jpg

Sorry for all the photos/lack of good ones. I also blurred out my face because I'm not very attractive and I'm still a bit ashamed of my body. I know I have back rolls and a not so pleasing body, and so forth, but I appreciate all of your success stories, it is so inspiring. I'm only 20 but looking at all of your photos has changed my life, in a short short short period of time. I thank all of you. By the way, last february like I said, I started at 213 (according to my WW) and I am 5'7, I am now 154.

59 pounds to go, and I can't wait to hit more. There are so many hours of my days where I feel down, but I wont let it get to me anymore. i will achieve. Thanks for all the inspiration, and sorry for all the pics again.

I feel like I look the same, and the photos show me the clear difference. I still dislike the skin in my back, the largeness of my belly, and certain areas, but I guess it's a matter of feeling the same. But I will get through, and all of us will.
  • Fugeela
    Options
    Okay last one! I'm soooo sorry for the picture in my underwear, it was just a progress photo for my blog. Haha!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    All of you are inspiring! I'm just starting today on MFP and you are all helping me get excited for what is to come!
  • Fugeela
    Options
    junemoonbeads I hope you achieve all you want to achieve, you can surely do it. I have a long way to go so although I posted, it's only the beginning for me too.

I wish you well! You can do anything :D xx
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Im still in progress
    5'7
    HW 315
    SW 286
    CW 195

this is 315-215
    100lba.jpg

4.5months pregnant (about 210/215)
    wedding.jpg

right before I found out I was pregnant
    394083_586505143414_158301066_32600379_799578228_n.jpg

Its been 1 month since my daughter was born - starting to get back into the swing of things
  • rjh1975
    rjh1975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about adding photos (this is my first attempt) but I started at a high weight of 252 lbs and I'm currently 146 lbs. I've set my goal at 145 but I wouldn't be opposed to dropping a bit below that ;)

Okay - figured out pictures!

This first picture shows me at my highest (252), then at 222 lbs, and finally at about 190 lbs.

resized481044_321771174575126_604331337_n.jpg

My husband really wanted me to take one of these pictures when I reached my BMI goal (154 lbs)

resized261847_354509971301246_1907098439_n.jpg

And, now that I'm close to me weight goal, I'm trying to focus on fitness goals (I've been working with a trainer since February)

resized249460_358895410862702_1160597289_n.jpg

resized598487_369684353117141_1421597826_n.jpg
  • kegbail
    Options
    Bump to read later... I'm 5'6.5", I have just begun my journey (...again). Starting weight 192. My goal is to be at 135-140. Very inspiring to read all these "success stories!"
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    HW: 225
    SW: 219.6
    CW: 175.4
    GW: 150 or TBD

Always up for new friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!