COD Black Ops 2

Options
2»

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I have been curious about it. I still need to play Black Ops...

I am also happy that their are plenty of female gamers... wait, they always been there. The Internet has just allowed them to be vocal.
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! I'm excited!! Unfortunately no midnight release for me, but I'm for sure getting it tomorrow!!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Should be able to play it tomorrow.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    i had pre-ordered but cancelled it :-(

no time for it anymore, not like the good old days...........think i logged over 9 days of play time in WAW when it came out
    still pop on mw3 for a few min here and there though
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I use IGN for all of my game reviews because they are not "bought" like some of the other guys. If they give something a good rating you can pretty much take it to the bank.

They gave it a 9.3!

Here is the full review if anyone is interested.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-review
  • jesse1379
    Options
    Played it for about 2-3 hours and my first impressions are pretty damn optimistic. I had a lot of fun. Once you get used to all of the panel and customization options/toggles this is quite an impressive game.

I give it a huge thumbs up.

Any of you get a chance to try it out yet?
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    awesome game! Hated MW3 with a pasion, almost didnt buy this one, but since its made by different people, I gave it a shot...so happy I did!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    nah. I'm more of a Battlefield player than COD. COD just seems way too . . I dunno, there's no "thought" involved in playing it. No tactics, no planning, it's just all twitch, and the only time your brain enters the equation at all is in memorizing maps and exploiting choke points on them. Not the game for me. I like my brain working from beginning to end.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to go pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow. Treyarch is handling development this time around which is good news to me as I love COD 4. Hopefully they do some great things with this one as well.

I play on PC and my gamer tag is TITAN or /v\onster. Anyone else play on PC?

Btw...I'm astounded how many girl gamers there are now:)

hmm.. this release will work very good w/ my Birthday present to you this weekend... unlimited game play while I watch the kiddos :)

That is a keeper !
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    hope the sick people get better
  • jesse1379
    Options
    I think I am going to go pick it up at Best Buy tomorrow. Treyarch is handling development this time around which is good news to me as I love COD 4. Hopefully they do some great things with this one as well.

I play on PC and my gamer tag is TITAN or /v\onster. Anyone else play on PC?

Btw...I'm astounded how many girl gamers there are now:)

hmm.. this release will work very good w/ my Birthday present to you this weekend... unlimited game play while I watch the kiddos :)

That is a keeper !

Yes she is for sure, thanks:)

I had to pry myself away from Black Ops 2. Well done Treyarch. Finally a game I dont feel like I'm forcing myself to like. I had an awesome time. Big thumbs up!

Kill replay Cam to HELP catch hackers- check
    youtube live channel streaming- check
    tons of clan friendly tweeks/settings/customization- check
    hit detection is spot on...this means no rubber bullets!- check
    the specializations are just tweeked to perfection, the kill streaks are really inventive and fun.
    The fast knife animation/kills is so nice to have back. I hated that slow motion delayed piece of doodoo knife physics on BF3/BC2. One stab one kill baby.

Cons:
    cant reload while I run- no good
    no dedi servers:( double no good

coming from someone who has over 5000 hours into battlefield games, and normally laughs at COD fan boys I can honestly say this game is good. Maybe even better than good.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I just bought it tonight for PS3. I'll start it tomorrow after work because I know if I start now I won't sleep lol
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hubby did call in today lol but ended up not getting the game from UPS until almost 5 pm and then had problems with his Ethernet port. He wasn't a happy camper there for a little bit.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I just bought it tonight for PS3. I'll start it tomorrow after work because I know if I start now I won't sleep lol

hot and playing cod. *nerdgasm*
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    big fan, multi only, ps3, sure there are some getting in games glitches to be worked out........but its my favorite COD yet...........can't beat the content on the disk for the money..........zombies, split screen party games, online, all solid.
  • jesse1379
    Options
    big fan, multi only, ps3, sure there are some getting in games glitches to be worked out........but its my favorite COD yet...........can't beat the content on the disk for the money..........zombies, split screen party games, online, all solid.

I agree. Even on PC I am with you that this IS the best COD thus far. Really enjoying it. Use the FAL with the auto fire switch...beast mode.
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Put the game in played for about 3 minutes red ring if death :( dammmmmmit
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Put the game in played for about 3 minutes red ring if death :( dammmmmmit

Of *
  • jesse1379
    Options
    Damn that sucks. Part of the reason I play my FPS games on PC though. You should try it sometime