Needing to pee a lot makes me happy...

Options
That's right, I said it. Since I started drinking about 3L of water day, I need to pee A LOT more. Each time I need to go, it reminds me about how good I'm being and that all the extra water will be helping my body get to where I want it to be.

Replies

• littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ps. back in a sec, need to go pee :D
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    The last time I pee'd this much in a day, I was 9 mos pregnant.. and that is NOT happening this time! LOL
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I hear you! When I'm running to the bathroom every 15, I know I'm on the right track!:)
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hilarious!!
  • littlemegzz
    Options
    lol - back, how's everyone's days going? Have you had your 2L yet?
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Haha I love knowing my kidneys are getting a workout!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I don't feel that way when I wake up at 4am and have to go...and then start thinking about work and lose out on 3 hours of sleep. Grr!
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The biggest problem with having to pee all the time is using my super-sore worked out legs to lower myself down and back up again!
  • littlemegzz
    Options
    The biggest problem with having to pee all the time is using my super-sore worked out legs to lower myself down and back up again!

OMG - YES! This, all the way!

And the only thing I don't like about being healthy is getting less sleep as I have to get up to go to the gym really early (but it does make the rest of my day feel great and keep me motivated)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon of water a day but it doesn't make have to go pee that much. But 1 coffee or 1 alcoholic drink and I'm peeing every ten mins! My body is weird.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    May you gush forth many golden rivers then... ;-) Best wishes on your journey.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have a quart-sized water bottle and I feel crazy thirsty if I don't fill it 5-6 times/day. I don't get how a person couldn't drink a bunch of water everyday.
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    AND there's an added bonus! I was playing with the pedometer app on my iphone and discovered it is 137 steps from my office desk to the bathroom at work. Everytime I need to pee (and with 8 glasses of water a day thats a lot) I burn 14 calories just in steps! Totally awesome! LOL
  • olsen317
    Options
    LOL, that's awesome! I never thought of it that way, but I will from now on! And 3L, holy smokes! How do you get all that in?
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I loooove it.
    My coworkers think it's cute when I pee dance. haha
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Added bonus.....I have to upstairs to pee....workout as well. Win, win in my book!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    yeaaaaaaaah if i havent gone yet i drink MORE!!!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I hear you! When I'm running to the bathroom every 15, I know I'm on the right track!:)

not to mention, you're getting your exercise in.... HA! HA! HA! :laugh:
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a quart-sized water bottle and I feel crazy thirsty if I don't fill it 5-6 times/day. I don't get how a person couldn't drink a bunch of water everyday.

I have several of those all through my house, in the car and at work, I always keep them full.... so where ever I am, the water is never far. :drinker:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I don't feel that way when I wake up at 4am and have to go...and then start thinking about work and lose out on 3 hours of sleep. Grr!

This is definitely me, but closer to 2am.... :)