Lemon Juice Cleanse

Options
13»

Replies

• jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I never got past the 2nd dose.
    The first went right through me the the 2nd all can up as soon as the last drink was down.
    the rest of the maple syurp was better on pancakes :p
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    What a waste of delicious maple syrup. That *kitten* is expensive!
  • endlesoul
    endlesoul Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds like that concoction has the same end result (no pun intended) as the liquid they give you for colonoscopy prep.
    Blech mine was lemon and by the end of the prep you just have to gag it down.
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I learned years ago to drink a warm cup of lemon water every morning, and that's just warm water and a few Tbls of lemon, nothing else...
    Yes it's a good cleanser of fat etc... and with that you just eat like you regularly do, healthy :0)
    This just helps you along your journey to weight loss...
    I will sometimes make my "Hobo" lemonade which is glass of ice water, fresh lemon or lemon juice, and a little bit of sweet-n-low, the lemon still helps on the cleansing...
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You guys are so mean. It makes me laugh :D
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I learned years ago to drink a warm cup of lemon water every morning, and that's just warm water and a few Tbls of lemon, nothing else...
    Yes it's a good cleanser of fat etc... and with that you just eat like you regularly do, healthy :0)
    This just helps you along your journey to weight loss...
    I will sometimes make my "Hobo" lemonade which is glass of ice water, fresh lemon or lemon juice, and a little bit of sweet-n-low, the lemon still helps on the cleansing...

Haha, I do hobo lemonade, too! But I don't drink it for cleansing or anything like that - usually it's when I'm at a restaurant and I don't want to spend $3 on a stupid glass of iced tea that they'll never get back around to refill anyway. :grumble: