Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needing to pee a lot makes me happy...

That's right, I said it. Since I started drinking about 3L of water day, I need to pee A LOT more. Each time I need to go, it reminds me about how good I'm being and that all the extra water will be helping my body get to where I want it to be.

Replies

• littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    ps. back in a sec, need to go pee :D
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    The last time I pee'd this much in a day, I was 9 mos pregnant.. and that is NOT happening this time! LOL
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    I hear you! When I'm running to the bathroom every 15, I know I'm on the right track!:)
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    :laugh: hilarious!!
  • littlemegzz
    lol - back, how's everyone's days going? Have you had your 2L yet?
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 324 Member
    Haha I love knowing my kidneys are getting a workout!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I don't feel that way when I wake up at 4am and have to go...and then start thinking about work and lose out on 3 hours of sleep. Grr!
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,363 Member
    The biggest problem with having to pee all the time is using my super-sore worked out legs to lower myself down and back up again!
  • littlemegzz
    The biggest problem with having to pee all the time is using my super-sore worked out legs to lower myself down and back up again!

OMG - YES! This, all the way!

And the only thing I don't like about being healthy is getting less sleep as I have to get up to go to the gym really early (but it does make the rest of my day feel great and keep me motivated)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    I drink about a gallon of water a day but it doesn't make have to go pee that much. But 1 coffee or 1 alcoholic drink and I'm peeing every ten mins! My body is weird.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    May you gush forth many golden rivers then... ;-) Best wishes on your journey.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    I have a quart-sized water bottle and I feel crazy thirsty if I don't fill it 5-6 times/day. I don't get how a person couldn't drink a bunch of water everyday.
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    AND there's an added bonus! I was playing with the pedometer app on my iphone and discovered it is 137 steps from my office desk to the bathroom at work. Everytime I need to pee (and with 8 glasses of water a day thats a lot) I burn 14 calories just in steps! Totally awesome! LOL
  • LOL, that's awesome! I never thought of it that way, but I will from now on! And 3L, holy smokes! How do you get all that in?
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    I loooove it.
    My coworkers think it's cute when I pee dance. haha
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Added bonus.....I have to upstairs to pee....workout as well. Win, win in my book!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    yeaaaaaaaah if i havent gone yet i drink MORE!!!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    I hear you! When I'm running to the bathroom every 15, I know I'm on the right track!:)

not to mention, you're getting your exercise in.... HA! HA! HA! :laugh:
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    I have a quart-sized water bottle and I feel crazy thirsty if I don't fill it 5-6 times/day. I don't get how a person couldn't drink a bunch of water everyday.

I have several of those all through my house, in the car and at work, I always keep them full.... so where ever I am, the water is never far. :drinker:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    I don't feel that way when I wake up at 4am and have to go...and then start thinking about work and lose out on 3 hours of sleep. Grr!

This is definitely me, but closer to 2am.... :)