Mike’s Daily bREAD 11/13/2012 Topic: Low Fat, No Thank You

Options
2»

Replies

• Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    HA! You write so well! So entertaining! And I'm with you, I like the real deal or nothing! Especially when it comes to ice cream!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Love it! But did you remember to get toilet paper or did you just buy the bacon? The suspense is killing me!

I did remember everything else. LOL. The bacon is calling my name everytime I open the fridge!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Great post :flowerforyou:

Thank You.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm with ya on the 'say no' to fat free. If I'm going to take the calories, I want every bite to be worth it, so I have the good stuff, just less of it.

Exactly!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    HA! You write so well! So entertaining! And I'm with you, I like the real deal or nothing! Especially when it comes to ice cream!

Thank You for all those kind words. :-)
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Entertaining. And all too true. I generally would rather eat half a cup of Mapleton's Organic than two cups of some sort of nasty low fat ice milk in a bucket product.

Although I can't help but wonder what a choir of angles sounds like? (You missed that one, dear. *lol*)

Nice post.

-Betty-
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Entertaining. And all too true. I generally would rather eat half a cup of Mapleton's Organic than two cups of some sort of nasty low fat ice milk in a bucket product.

Although I can't help but wonder what a choir of angles sounds like? (You missed that one, dear. *lol*)

Nice post.

-Betty-

Thank You and you make excellent points. A choir of angles is a sustained note that is in the upper register making the waaaaaaaaaaaa sound. Although very quick listen at 0:46 of this clip and imagine the note being sustained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuIu8R1W3Ys
  • Goonygugu
    Options
    I am so with you on the fat free / no fat nonsense...

I grew up drinking full cream unpasteurised (shock & horror :noway: ) straight from the farm milk.... so wont even think about anything less the the full cream variety milk. ( that being said I only ever have it in my 1 cup of coffee a day)

Hmmmm... you do have me craving bacon now and thinking about what I can make for dinner tonight that can have bacon in it :happy:

Thanks for the great post
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I am so with you on the fat free / no fat nonsense...

I grew up drinking full cream unpasteurised (shock & horror :noway: ) straight from the farm milk.... so wont even think about anything less the the full cream variety milk. ( that being said I only ever have it in my 1 cup of coffee a day)

Hmmmm... you do have me craving bacon now and thinking about what I can make for dinner tonight that can have bacon in it :happy:

Thanks for the great post

LOL no problem.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ugh... 'diet' 'lite' 'fat free' and 'low calorie' are all swears in my house. Just reading it on the pack makes me feel miserable! Its better to have a little bit of lovely than a whole bunch of nasty :smile:

Edit: Bacon... mmmmmmmmm
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Ugh... 'diet' 'lite' 'fat free' and 'low calorie' are all swears in my house. Just reading it on the pack makes me feel miserable! Its better to have a little bit of lovely than a whole bunch of nasty :smile:

Edit: Bacon... mmmmmmmmm

LOL I love it!