Just how COLD is it in your office?

Options
2»

Replies

• thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter where I am......... I'm always freeeezzzzzing.
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My toes are cold but my *kitten* is hot!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    To the point where I'm almost wearing gloves! They can't regulate the heat/AC in here to save their lives...
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My fingers and toes are always ice cold...
    I have a space heater under my desk which is on almost 100% of the day.
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    My office has its own thermostat that I control. Bwahaha. I keep it on 90 most of the time. True story. :tongue: I try not to leave my office unless absolutely necessary, because the rest of this floor is freezing!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My office is always freezing but I have a space heater that makes it bearable.
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    the heater in my office is set at 90. It is freezing when I come in here in the morning!!!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Mine is always freezing!:sad: .... I keep my electric heater on year-around!

Me too!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Nice to know every office is the same way as the one I'm in!

All the ladies are one one side of the office and we are all in sweaters huddled around our space heaters and when the men come to visit, they mock us.

Our side of the office is nothing but windows and they are drafty.
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a glass wall and my office is like a greenhouse.... really hot I keep the window open all winter. Did I mention my boss refuses to buy shades? I'm known to wear my sunglasses some days.....
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was just telling my co-worker today. My office feels like the morgue :glasses:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My boss generally gives me free reign over the thermostat. Unless it's really cold, I don't think he really notices the temperature. Yesterday, I was freezing, so I cranked up the heat. Today it is pretty nice in here. I still haven't removed my scarf though. Having short hair makes my neck cold often.
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have my bulky sweater on in the office every day. I think my boss wonders if I ever take it off. :wink:
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I can't feel my nose right now! :grumble:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I literally have an office blankie... I cover my legs under my desk. It's only awkward when I have to get up to greet customers lol.
    Oh well... a girl has to keep warm!
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine is too fecking hot all the time!! ive my radiator off and its still to warm and my boss wonders why i wear a t-shirt and shorts 9 months of the year lol
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Mine goes from 78 to 65 and back up again to 76....all in about an hour, and then down to low 70's.....never comfy! We are not allowed to have space heaters, but I have a heating pad, fingerless gloves, blanket, scarf that keeps the breeze off my neck and sweaters. I get a lot of exercise dressing and undressing all day long! I'm in a large call center and they say the "set up prevents a stable temperature" I think its crap!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Nice and toasty in my hoodie, but would be a little chilly without it.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I have a space heater that runs most of the day, until my boss comes in and complains that it's too hot up here. He really turned the AC on one day so I turned my heater up!