Looking for SERIOUS supportive weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• curlygirl112
    curlygirl112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am just starting back to MFP and my group of friends arent really interested in losing weight in a supporitive group. it would be so helpful and motivating to have someone positive and i am defintely a positive and encouraging person as well !! I'll definetly add you
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    do i get to audition first for the role? lol
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like=)
  • reneapasquarelli
    Options
    I am looking for supportive buddies myself :)
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. I try to be as active as possible and comment on as much as I can. Feel free to add me but beware, I delete people who are inactive and unsupportive. =]
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am also on here every day and I log in everything I eat. I am also a very supportive friend. I am very active and workout 6 days a week.
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i just sent you a friend request on my phone. Lets exchange support for each other:smile:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I try to be supportive. I do log in everyday. You can feel free to add me if you want to.
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    I totally agree - it helps having ppl encouraging you :) Feel free to me add me too :D
  • barberella
    Options
    I am super serious..so feel free to add me. I am on here every day and I have friends who help me as well in my daily life, but they pretty much are not serious as me..In fact, they kinda weigh me down (no pun intended) with their excuses, lack of motivation, and other emotional baggage so MFP is my place for inspiration!!!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Good morning!!! My name is Cheri and I have open diary for all to see. You can add if you want. I usualy have a challenge everyday post for my friend and I to do, we really have fun with it. I am online everyday, only time I am not is if I have had a procedure on my back and have to lay in be the first 24 hours. Would love to have you as support buddy.
    Have a great day!
    Cheri
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to have you as a friend! I'm looking for the same kind of support and I definitely comment on as many of my friends updates as I can. I have some great friends but I feel like I need more people who are going to encourage me and keep me accountable (and I'll obviously do the same for them). So anyone who fits the bill feel free to send me a message/friend request! :)
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! :)
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm ur girl! Hit me up!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    My friends are all very supportive on a daily basis.
    I log dail and have open diary as well as having lots of fun along the way.

Having another friend that fits the bill will not go amiss.

Feel free to add.
    Jim
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was on this last year and lost 70lb! Then I got pregnant and had a beautiful girl!
    I am now back looking to lose 36lb!
    I would love the support! The next couple weeks I will be slowly introducing more exercise (my youngest is only 3 weeks so when she hits 6 weeks we will be going to the gym). I am going to start 30 day shred today and eating right!
    I am a triathlete and I plan to be doing a triathlon June!
    Feel free to add me!
  • susanruss
    Options
    im in.
    im tyring ot figure out how to track everyones posts though. theres got to be an easier way than this.
    if i reply to someone and log out - how do i find the same thread again quickly?
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • zlek12
    Options
    I'm down please add me!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I will add you!