LADIES!!! do you still have that muffin top??

Options
i know i still do after losing 3 pounds so far im hoping to reach my goal of 30 lbs but u know if there are any of u out there then tell me did tou lose that muffin top or that flab in the lower/ mid section???

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    This will come off as b*tchy and snarky, but I just wear pants that fit. Yes, they're the dreaded "mom pants", but I've never had a muffin top.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    If I wear pants that are too tight, then yes. If I wear a size that fits me, then no. And I don't wear mom jeans.
  • Prisme
    Prisme Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little weight and working out with a trainer and it seems all to be gone from my waist. So no more muffin top! Pants are actually fitting much better.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Losing your first 3 lbs is a great achievement but it's not enough to get rid of "muffin top"
    To get rid of muffin top, find jeans that fit!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    My muffin top is all that
    Whole grain, low fat
    I know you wanna get with that
    But I just wanna dance
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Not always due to tight pants. Apple shaped women natually have muffin tops. You can not lose it by exercise...only by losing weight. But, you can tighten up the area by exercising and therefore have it look better.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Whole grain, low fat
    But I just wanna dance

:love: :flowerforyou:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Whole grain, low fat
    But I just wanna dance

:laugh:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

All this food talk making me hungry
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I found wearing juniors style jeans in a size that fits reduces muffin top dramatically (and they're really cool and make me look hot). The lower waist really helps. And my nieces don't tell me I'm wearing mom jeans. Bonus.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    yes I have a dreaded muffin top..... my whole body is a weird shape right now.... I wear a size 12 that is two big everywhere but in my waist.... I hate it.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you are planning to lose 30 pounds, and have only lost three so far, you'll probably still have some extra fat to contend with. Buy pants with a higher rise in a size larger and it may help the muffin top.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    With only having lost 3lbs, you have a pretty long way to go before you lose it from that area, so be patient.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Reverse crunches and bicycle crunches daily. As many as you can do increase as much as you can. Also do some planks as long as you can hold them. It's winter so slather on the lotion to improve the skins elasticity, even on your belly.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If I wear pants that are too tight, then yes. If I wear a size that fits me, then no. And I don't wear mom jeans.
    This^

I never had a muffin top because I wore pants that fit me.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    basket-cat-funny-muffin-top-Favim.com-138269.jpg
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Whole grain, low fat
    But I just wanna dance

Awesome.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Whole grain, low fat
    But I just wanna dance

Are you...the muffin man?
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Apple shaped and until these rolls go away the muffin will remain. My pants, no matter how they fit, sit right on the line so pudge "bulges" over on the sides even when my pants are on the verge of falling off. In reality it's not packed in, it's just sitting there.
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    basket-cat-funny-muffin-top-Favim.com-138269.jpg

amazing
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Slightly there still. But I think that it is due to having children and having gained a lot of weight. A lot less that it used to be though!!!