QUESTION about the 30 day Shred Challenge

Options
I am new to MFP (1 MONTH) and I started excercising using the threadmill. I started off at 5 minutes daily and have advanced to 25 minutes now. I wanted to add something different and I saw a Tape with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Can a beginner use this? Thanks for all you guys support.:happy:

Replies

• machuril
    machuril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Jillian's 30 Day Shred is challenging, but is beginner friendly as she offers modified versions to most of her moves. I think as long as you can pace yourself and push it when you need to that it is a great DVD for beginners!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    Yes! I really hadn't exercised before I used this video. They modify some of the moves so that they are easier. I recommend it! The inches FLY off!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for about 2 months. I hadn't been exercising at all before starting it. I love it! It is tough, but you can modify some of the moves even more than what she shows in the dvd. You can drop the weights for some of the strength moves at least in the beginning while you are working on form. I have seen amazing results with it! Good luck!!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I am so motivated toadd more exercise..