I hate posts about someone hating something!

Options
124»

Replies

• alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    In the house where I grew up, "hate" was a four-letter word. Not kidding.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

isnt hate a four letter word in everyones house....? If not i would be concerned about the status of your education....

mudz9.jpg
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

isnt hate a four letter word in everyones house....? If not i would be concerned about the status of your education....

mudz9.jpg

Ahhhhh, THUS the reason I put "not kidding"....as in, hate was a cuss word. My education you question?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    burgundy-i-just-hate-judgmental-people-t-shirts_design.png
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    T-Rex hates pushups.
    I think pushups hate T-Rex :tongue:

You just blew T-Rex's mind!! But in all fairness, it does appear that he needs some cardio... Let's see if he hates that, too.
    Wait...can we turn this into a "who are you to say T-Rex needs cardio" posts? He had feelings you know...its not nice to assume he's not happy being pudgy....:laugh:

Or perhaps we should advise him to lift heavy! But you're right. Who am I to say he isn't perfect the way he is? And I do think he is mighty cute!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

mudz9.jpg

Don't care about what you wrote. Too busy staring at pretty boy. Yummy Dean.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, OP. I got distracted from the original subject. I just love everyone and everything!! **Tosses glitter and rainbows into the air with both hands.**
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    T-Rex hates pushups.
    I think pushups hate T-Rex :tongue:

You just blew T-Rex's mind!! But in all fairness, it does appear that he needs some cardio... Let's see if he hates that, too.
    Wait...can we turn this into a "who are you to say T-Rex needs cardio" posts? He had feelings you know...its not nice to assume he's not happy being pudgy....:laugh:

Or perhaps we should advise him to lift heavy! But you're right. Who am I to say he isn't perfect the way he is? And I do think he is mighty cute!!

I think T-Rex would have to lift heavy with his mouth. No way those arms could even reach the ground to pick up a barbell. LOLOLOLOL
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

mudz9.jpg

Did you see him when he was on Days of Our Lives?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

mudz9.jpg

No. Was he also pretty then? *quoting all to get his face plastered all over this thread*
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.
    I hate this expression! :grumble:

LOL !
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I could start a whole forum about how much I hate the copied and pasted wall of 'info' that gets posted on every thread in here. How much would you hate that, a forum, full of threads; full of posts, about hating things!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, OP. I got distracted from the original subject. I just love everyone and everything!! **Tosses glitter and rainbows into the air with both hands.**

I also hate glitter...

...and rainbows.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Then why did you make this thread? You're being awfully hypocritical.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    i really hate posts about someone hating hate posts.:mad: makes me have a red angry face.
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    T-Rex hates pushups.
    [/quote

its funny cause he can't do it.:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

mudz9.jpg

No. Was he also pretty then? *quoting all to get his face plastered all over this thread*

I loved his character! (quoting again... heh heh)

But I'm pretty sure making that statement is akin to derailing in the 'hating something about hating something' thread. Oops!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    hkOHi.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Then why did you make this thread? You're being awfully hypocritical.

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out.

If you hadn't, I never would have realized my *completely unintentional* hypocrisy.

:huh: