Black Ops II - Xbox

Options
allifantastical
allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
Any gamers out there that might wanna play?

Gamer tag: Allifantastical

66091_806013796890_1781614187_n-1-1.jpg

Replies

• allifantastical
    Options
    No one?
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I would but I don't have it... Trying to decide between Black Ops II and Halo 4... I am only buying it to play with a buddy so I have to choose between the two... Tough call.
  • allifantastical
    Options
    For whatever reason I really couldn't get into the Halo's. But I haven't given them much of a try. I have heard great things about Halo 4 though.

Black Ops II is gonna take awhile to get used to. It's alot different than the other games.
  • Noway13
    Options
    I had to choose, pick up Halo 4 or Black Ops, I went with Halo 4. Usually game that or Gears of War 3. Shoot me a fr if you like.

Gamertag "J0KESTER"
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I don't play but my husband got Black Ops II last night. He loves it so far.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    blackops what? sorry too busy killing noobs on League of Legends
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    out of all the great games out there why do girls like the crappiest of all lol, is it because lots of guys play it?
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    I hear this installment of COD is actually a lot better than it has been lately.
  • allifantastical
    Options
    out of all the great games out there why do girls like the crappiest of all lol, is it because lots of guys play it?

Awh, meanie....now tell me what you like so I can tell you how horrible it is lol.
  • elprincipito
    Options
    metal gear solid counter strike god of war twisted metal ;)
    Sorry, not trying to be mean, just saying in general I keep hearing all these girls even on my fl talk about COD im like reeeally? COD ??
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Efffff XBOX!!!! lol PS girl for life! ;D
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can get into Halo and Gears of War. Black Ops doesn't seem too interesting to me. I can not wait until GTA5 comes out.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    my son wants this one. how is it
  • allifantastical
    Options
    metal gear solid counter strike god of war twisted metal ;)
    Sorry, not trying to be mean, just saying in general I keep hearing all these girls even on my fl talk about COD im like reeeally? COD ??

Yea. I don't know why I love it so much but I do. It started with MW2 and I've followed it ever since.

They don't make twisted metal for xbox. :tongue:
  • allifantastical
    Options
    I can not wait until GTA5 comes out.

Me toooooo!
  • liz2512
    liz2512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would but I got it on PS3
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    I'm totally in! I have no friends who have Black Ops II right now! So if you wanna add me just PM me for my gamertag :)
  • allifantastical
    Options
    my son wants this one. how is it

I like it. I do think it is different. The servers aren't the greatest....but I'm sure that's due to the amount of people overloading the system. It was down yesterday for awhile and I couldn't get in a game.
  • elprincipito
    Options
    Efffff XBOX!!!! lol PS girl for life! ;D
    you know your stuffs
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I'm playing Black Ops II on Xbox 360 right now.