14's too big????

Options
2»

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your great comments!! We all start somewhere, so everyone keep going don't ever give up :) We can all do this :)
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    Awsome!! Isn't that the best feeling in the world!!! (ok, mabye not the best but pretty darn close!!) I've done the same think so I really know what you mean. The other day I was shopping with a friend and I headed straight for the "bigger" ladies section because that is what I'm use to doing. She stopped me and said "where are you going?" I kind of looked at her funny and she said "Sheri, you can't shop over there anymore, you have to come to this side now" THATS when it hit me! I'm so use to shopping for 1x and 2x that the idea that medium and large just may fit me seems so strange!! But, they did! So to all of you who are posting your just getting started, beleive me, this is it girls (or guys)!! You REALLY ARE going to get there!!!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS! that truely is great motivation, I am a size 17/18 and i cant wait to be down a size! YAY for you!
  • jenpost
    jenpost Posts: 2
    Options
    Go treat yourself and try on all sorts of "normal" clothes. Congrats.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work...you're that much closer to your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!