Food -- Is very dificult

Options
I´m on first week (end) and i will collapse..
i love food.. but i don´t can eat. :(

Replies

• jgsparks89
    jgsparks89 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think getting healthy is, in part, about developing a healthy relationship with food. Some people will suggest the "food is fuel only" theory...but I am not on board with that. Food is so much more....it is part of who we culturally, it has connections to tradition and it can be comforting.

I think it's about self control. I eat food I love everyday...I just don't eat it ALL. Plan ahead, make room for your favorites and try to build up the amount of lean protein, whole grains, fruit and veggies you are eating. And move more!!

It's hard to lose weight. It's hard to make change. But, to me, it's even harder to be over weight and to deal with the problems that may come down the road. I don't know anyone who regrets getting healthier.
  • princeliam
    Options
    Assuming you mean "I can't not eat," that's a really common problem. Try keeping track of your food here with the food tracker. You'll be suprised at just how much you can eat and still achieve your goals.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can eat...just make better choices. Leaner meats, try to stay clean of processed high calorie foods!! You can eat so much more fresh foods then. Try new things...and recipes. It's fun to make new foods that taste so flavorful & yummy!!