Inanity question

Options
I am halfway through but will not be completing the program because I just don't think I have time to do those longer workouts. I am thinking of doing some of the workouts I have just completed along with mixing in some elliptical, running, and weight training for changes of pace and then on the weekend doing the max workouts.
Has anyone done anything like this and I wonder what the results would be?

Replies

• tjwoodman
    Options
    What are your goals?
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    The actual work out in the second month is full on already without the extra 15mins, so if you want to just cut that it would be fine (I think). With the first month I added running with my exercise but the second month was so hard that insanity is all I focused on.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I did one month then started an Insanity/Turbo Fire Hybrid. In the hyrid schedule, they only have month 1 workouts so I wont be going beyond that for 90 days. (I did do a full round of Insanity back in Feb/March.) Anyhow, my point is that any workout is going to be good for you. I would suggest still doing the workouts in basic calendar order and not just picking and chosing the ones you like bc you would prob do the same ones over and over. That was a lot of rambling to say "Do what works for you."