Women who lift on 1800-2000 calories

Options
Anyone willing to friend, or permit diary viewing?

I'm hungrier since lifting, and hoping to find examples of filling diets with good macros. I think 1800-2000 would probably be a cut for me, at this point. (Goal -> conservative fat loss)

Mine's open, it's all over the place. (& I helped someone move today, so it's diner & pizzatastic). Averaging 2200-2400, with top end @ 2900 (weekends, I think; PBJs or cereals at night, bc of insomnia).

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy and eat around that amount. Trying to lose a little fat and gain muscle right now, I'm not concerned about the scale. You can friend me, I'm not a perfect example but I try to eat whole foods and around120 g of protein per day.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you!! Really appreciate it :)
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    2300, maintaining/lean muscle gains
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    Cheers!

Both you guys look great, btw!
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Eating 1900-2000 cal, started heavy lifting 2 1/2 months ago....
    BTW ( Im real bad with logging everyday)
    I still have fat to lose, but Im concentrating on building muscle
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    Nice, thanks! l like your goal :)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1800 daily, usually a little more. I'm starting weight lifting. :) Would love to be friends!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yup - I'm with these ladies! Feel free to take a look and send FR if you think I can help!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to request me and check out my diary...it's not perfect, but I do all right most days. :) I'm doing ChaLean, so I don't lift crazy heavy yet, but I will get there!
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    2800 calories a day here. Maintaining 15.4% body fat
  • anemoneprose
    Options
    More inspirational ladies, yay!

Really appreciate your generosity. I'm seeing some inspiring/yummy-sounding diaries (a lot more colourful than my own atm!).

Great if we can support each other :)
  • Shaybug
    Shaybug Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You've got another new lifter here. Feel free to browse food and workouts. I'm good at logging daily. Feel free to FR me.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I do around 2000 on rest days
    but 2500 on the days I lift,
    you can check out my rest days :)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I eat a little more (2000-2300), but I'm trying to maintain. Feel free to friend me to see my diary, but it's pretty boring.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm eating around that on lifting days. Just started eating that much because I finally figured out that I was burning alot more calories. I'm trying to stay at a 500 calorie deficit to continue to lose weight while maintaining muscle and increasing strength/balance.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    2300, maintaining/lean muscle gains

And leg presses on the Smith machine!! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I eat anywhere from 1400-2400 a day.
    Took a couple of weeks off from lifting, been eating "whatever" during that time, but break time is over.
    Easing back into 1600-2200 a day and lifting 3-4X a week.
  • wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am looking to tone up and gain muscle, so any of you can friend me too. I need too figure out how to eat properly and maybe looking at logs will help.
  • mdeveau81
    mdeveau81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing beginner lifting.. I've been eating a little less than you, but am starting to increase as I increase my weight.

Does anyone know if I can adjust my diary to reflect the calories I'm aiming for instead of the ones assigned by MFP?
  • jacqui250
    Options
    Hi
    I have just starting to weight lift and I'm only eating aroun 1400 cals a day, going by most of you guys I reckon that I might have to up them:smile: