What kind of phone do you have???

Options
jennifer_417
jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
Ok, I just an HTC One and I love it! What kind of phone do you have? Why did you pick that one?

Replies

• katem78
    katem78 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i have a sony ericsson K800i (i have it for at least 5 years)...
    i hate new touch screen phones!!!
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Gio.
    Why? Was affordable, and most of all: had android.
    Can do all I need to do, is not too slow. :-)
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What - Samsung Galaxy Note
    Why - My 11 Year old Samsung clamshell finally gave up, and this one was free for £13 a month with unlimited data!

I'm nothing if not a bargin hunter :smile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    iPhone
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    android LG... and i totally want the samsung sIII :love:
  • tr33p1g
    Options
    iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and Nokia N9 because I'm greedy ;)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Nokia Lumia 800 and I love it
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have Samsung Galaxy Y.

I picked it because it's the cheapest smartphone I could find.
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    I have a HTC Wildfire G8. I was always an LG girl, but after suffering the horror that was LG Optimus I bought a HTC and love it. :heart:

My other half has a Galaxy S3, I'm really impressed with it and have been considering that (or equivalent) when I need a new one.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Samsung Fascinate (galaxy s1) I'm too cheap to ditch my unlimited data to upgrade.
  • clairelsnell
    Options
    iphone 4 :heart:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy SIII with unlimited data from Verizon. I love it for MFP app cause the camera makes scanning code bars soo much easier compared to my old Droid Eris.
  • glengiles
    Options
    HTC Inspire. It was on sale when I renewed my contract. It's ok, better than the Blackberry I had before. AT&T coverage is horrible around here and I'm thinking of switching companies when this contract is up in June.
  • nyxrun
    nyxrun Posts: 60
    Options
    I have a Galaxy Nexus -I bought it directly from google.

I wanted to have the option of swapping carriers without being tied by a phone. I am also impatient as all heck and loved the fact that I get Android updates before everyone else. I loved my phone till it caught fire...
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Droid Razr Maxx.... sooo sweet :)
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Droid Razor - LOVE IT!!! Why? Cause it was the coolest phone with the biggest screen - have had it for a little while. Now I want the Galaxy III. Though by the time I am able to get a new one with my contract I am sure there will be something newer and greater that I will want instead :)

edited for typo
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4S. I was due for an upgrade and my blackberry had kind of crapped the bed. I got it because I have the first generation iPad which I absolutely adore and for me the phone would just be a mini version of that which it kind of is. And contrary to what people on here will come in and say I am far from a "sheep" who follows the trends and gets what's new and hot.

When it comes time to upgrade again in 2 years I'll do my research again and get the phone that I feel is right for me. If I am still in love with my iPhone then I'll probably get another one. If not then I'll find something else to suit my needs.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Haven't had a cell phone in years. :smile:
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4S
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4