Special Snowflake Syndrome

Options
_Elemenopee_
_Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable.

The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem.

This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage.

When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

How I :heart: Urban Dictionary!

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I is kind, I is smart, I is important.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    You is!
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Basically, you are not a special snowflake dude.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I not a special snowflake?

bunny.jpg
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away.

Would a stake through the heart (possibly non-existent) be an option?
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a special peanut-butter filled snowflake - this does not apply to me; I'm just THAT special!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    why_so_mean.jpg

:sad:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I'm craving chocolate pie.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable.

The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem.

This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage.

When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

So the problem is not with you but with all the other people who think they are special snowflakes?

=P
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

My Quotes are the best! thanks for quoting me! just make sure Brett approves!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm a special peanut-butter filled snowflake - this does not apply to me; I'm just THAT special!

I think around here you have to be a bacon filled snowflake to be considered that special :)
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh, this made me laugh. :D
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I'm craving chocolate pie.

EWWWW!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

I think around here you have to be a bacon filled snowflake to be considered that special :)

I do not recognize the bacon...
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

*gasp*
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I think I know several of these snowflakes!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options

*gasp*

Oh the horror!!! :)
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It's always good to quote characters with split personalities. Lends ya credibility, ayup.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options

So the problem is not with you but with all the other people who think they are special snowflakes?

=P

Watch it, dorkbot!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

=P
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    you, sir, are absoluetly brilliant!