90 Pounds and ONEderland!!!

Options

Replies

• holdthis
    holdthis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job. Enjoy your cruise.
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy your cruise! :0)
  • Aroper2005
    Aroper2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is so Awsome !! I am hoping for under 200 pounds also, but have a long way to go... right now 250 would do.. 10 more pounds to go for that.. Funny I am going on a cruise to Hawaii next week also, am a little worried about all food and drinks, but figure need to utilize the gym and the walking track!! Ours is 14 days hoping to just maintain.. so I get your being so happy to have hit this goal in time for your celebration cruise, You deserve it have a GREAT time and you Look Amazing!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look great! Have fun on your cruise! :smile:
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Your b4 and after pictures tell the story, you have worked so hard--stay STRONG!!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

That is so awesome!!!! Have a great time on your cruise! You really look amazing!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm delighted to hear about your success. Enjoy the cruise.
  • MissEBK
    Options
    Hello hottie!! Looking good girly! Congratulations on your success! Have fun on your cruise!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Way to GO!!!!!!!
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    How exciting!! Enjoy your cruise and congratulations.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done! Enjoy the cruise (but avoid the buffets)! LOL Keep up the good work - it does pay off and certainly has in your case.
  • gabbyshewrote
    Options
    Congratulations! What an exciting moment for you :) you look amazing!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That cruise was well eared, Congrats!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look so great!!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • EmmaleighM
    EmmaleighM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! congrats on the 90 pounds!! That is such an accomplishment! Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and you DO NOT look like you weight 195 lbs! Keep up the awesome work!
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I started in feb at 225 and am now at 194.8 - you look SMASHING!! way to go! I am tall too- 6 ft 1.5 inches... I haven't been under 200 in 10 years, so I totally feel ya. I plateaued for ages at 199, but I would still get on that scale and just smile at that ONE!!! keep it up! Friend me if you like, I have another 15 to go and don't want to quit now!

Cheers, enjoy that cruise!!
  • justmetookie
    justmetookie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome! Such an inspiration to stay motivated during these holidays. Congrats to you and have a great time on your cruise.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Have fun on that cruise you earned it! Be sure to do lots of cardio on the boat so you can hit the buffets! :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!