Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    How exciting; that's HUGE.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Good job! I am week 5 and doing day 2 tomorrow which is an 8 minute run. Hope I am up for the challenge.
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Awesome NSV. Couch to 5K is a great program. Keep going...and be proud of your bad self! :)
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That IS a huge accomplishment you should be proud of! I certainly couldn't do it, I'd be lucky to make it to the 1 minute mark.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That gives me some encouragement. I have started the c25k but wimp out when I can't even do the first day. I feel like I can't catch my breath and stop. I need to go slower and try again. Thanks.

Congrats, I think a lot of people here know EXACTLY what a big deal this is....dude I'm jealous.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Very good job! I have just started the c25k and can't wait to be able to say the same!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome to me!! Congrats!!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job! I got up to week 4 day 3 and did my first 5k about 2 months ago. Slacked off after that but now I am back at it again. I'm starting again at week 3 day 1. So far so good. I can't wait to get through it! Keep up the good work!
  • rozeltf
    rozeltf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a huge deal, nice job! Keep it up!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    ... It may not sound like a lot to some people but it is a big accomplishment for me.....

I'm going to be a hater for a second! Why do we feel like we have to compare our successes? So many of us do it, ugh (me included). There will always be someone stronger, faster, fitter, so don't worry about them! YOU did great stuff!!! No qualifier necessary. 60 seconds to 10 minutes is the result of hard work and you should be proud. I would like to see your next post be "NSV - ONE MILE!" with no "it may not sound like a lot..." attached!

You're awesome. Stay strong!!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I've tried the program so I know how difficult it can be, KUDOS to you!! Needless to say I myself didn't get far myself and now I'm having foot/ankle issues so I may not get back to it anytime soon so I envy you (in all good ways) :-)
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great NSV! I think it is a really big deal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!