The "BEST" Weightloss Strategy of All Time!

Options

Replies

• Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You MUST eat something the moment you wake up. The bigger the better.

And if you eat ANYTHING after 5pm you're going to explode.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Eat according to the U.S. government's Food Pyramid and MyPlate. This will ensure that you, too, subsidize non-sustainable food sources, spend all day burning sugar for energy, and only tap into your fat stores for a few hours when you're asleep. No worries, however, because it's only healthy to lose 1 pound a week.

If you want to lock in that 1 pound a week, though, you must run for one hour a day and never lift anything heavy. The reason you'll want to follow this course of action is because our ancestors clearly spent the last 250,000 years wasting energy and doing very little physical labor. Plus, we all know that fat loss is about simple and predictable math and has absolutely nothing to do with hormones like insulin, leptin, ghrelin, and thyroid.
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's the nature of hand to bottom combat.

LMAO....Literally cracking up. I must be a black belt in hand to bottom combat by now!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You must never, ever think for yourself. Whatever you read on the internet is the gospel truth. People on the internet would not lie to you and it counts as a clinical study as long as you can find it at www.crazydiet.com.
    Ask on the forums every time an idea comes into your head. "Can I eat a piece of fruit?" "Should I count asking this question as exercise?" "I just pee'd so do you think I weight less" and the all time favorite "Auntie Flo came to visit. How much do you gain at that time?"
  • Kathy535
    Kathy535 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The tip I frequently revert to, if you don't record your calorie intake then it doesn't count because your body doesn't know you've eaten it
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    The tip I frequently revert to, if you don't record your calorie intake then it doesn't count because your body doesn't know you've eaten it

That's just common sense.

Also, if you can convince your significant other to force feed you while you're sleeping, those calories don't count either. Because you're sleeping and your metabolism is shut off for the day - DUH!
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    come on now..this is how I loose weight!

t6rGv.jpg
  • LizzieMdp
    LizzieMdp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Jillian Michealls workout... the 30 day shread one if free in Youtube!!

You can download using youtube downloader!! :)

And save it for free in your PC Lifetime!!
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Don't worry -- I have, with the help of MFP discussions, compiled all the best advice to create a perfect weight loss plan.

My nutrition plan is simple. I’m going to eat nothing for three days with the exception of a smoothie made of chili powder, raw egg, and an assortment of caffeine based supplements. Then, after this has scared all the toxins out of my body, I am going to gorge myself on whatever I want for two days to get enough calories for phase 2. During this phase, I am going to inject hormones into my butt and increase my calorie intake to 500 per day. The 500 calories will mostly come from pre-packaged cookies, but who cares -- I will take a multivitamin, and that will meet all my nutritional needs. Then I will go into maintenance mode of 1200 calories a day for the rest of my life. I will eat all of these 1200 calories at breakfast, because if you eat after noon your body stores it all as fat. I will never go below 1200 calories EVER because then my body will go into starvation mode and I will die. Of course, I will only eat what cavemen ate, particularly raw antelope that I have chased down myself. Well, not only that, also anything else in the store labeled “gluten free.” If I do ever go over 1200 calories, I will eat a pound of celery because that burns off all the extra calories.

For fitness, I am going to start by buying this great DVD I saw during a late night commercial. That, supplemented with the chair that I sit in to spot reduce my belly should get me in shape in no time. I will lift weights, too, but only ones that are colored hot pink. When I go to the gym, I will hang out at level one on the elliptical for about 30 minutes, making sure to pay attention and notice all the annoying things other people do so I can comment on it on MFP later. I will only do 30 minutes because as everyone knows by now, cardio is not helpful to the body at all. This is, of course, until they create a pill that does all this for me, which I hear is being approved by the FDA now.

What’s the “best” weight loss advice you have?

LMAO. You also have to act like you know all the secrets and that everyone else is an idiot for not thinking the way you do. Oh, and put down everyone else's ideas. Pretty much sums up 60% of the boards.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You make an important point. It only works if the weights are hot pink. BUT, you forgot the glitter, although Bedazzling would have been a good alternative. *looks at you disapprovingly*
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    200px-Mehmet_Oz_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_2012.jpg

I approve this message.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Also...we aren't actually all overweight...we just have lots of toxins stuck to our colon walls.....so if you just buy "insert ridiculous plant based item here" you can just lose that extra 5-25 lbs stuck there....there will be no need to lose weight.......
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

I approve this message.

And I spit coffee all over my laptop....
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Ha ha great plan
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    FUNNIEST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE! you guys and gals are my kinda people!! hhahaahhahahah!!!! XD
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    This is so funny>>>LOVE IT!!!
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    If you exercise really hard today, then tomorrow you will weigh 1lb more, because everyone knows muscle weighs more than fat
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG this is sooo freakin funny! I love it!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I approve this message.

BEST EVER! I may have to steal this.