goals for people around 5'1

Options
I am 38 years old. I am 5'1 and have my final goal set at 118. Was wondering what everyone else around that height was trying for? I am pretty big up top. 34DD. So I don't wanna go to low cause I will look sickly than.

Replies

• BlackCat1383
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and I'm shooting for about 125 lbs. I want to slim down, but I still want to maintain some curve.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HI I am just shy of 5'2" and I am SMALL framed. I got to my goal weight. I needed to lose 20 lbs that I had gained after having my 4th child and my weight was mainly in my stomach area which I was able to get back to trim with lots of exercise and eating right! Feel free to add me my diary is open and I am active.
  • kraftyrose
    Options
    Hi! I am 5ft and my first goal is 'one'derland. I'm looking for around 115 eventually. . . But that feels sort of impossible right now . . .so I am taking small milestones, lol.

I log every day and my diary is open, I'd love to have some more friends!!!
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    5'3" my ideal weight is 140 anything lower than that just looks prison campish.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm hoping for somewhere around 125-128 ~ somewhere around there. I'd love to be sub 120, but I just don't think that will be sustainable for me. We'll see!
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    5'1" CW169 GW130
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I am aiming for 135-ish I think. I am large framed and I have no idea what will be alright. I keep reassessing.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I round up my height to 5'2" and my current goal weight is 140lbs right now b/c I am hoping I will be lean b/c of lifting. I may re-think that once I get there and aim for 130lbs which was my original goal but I will be really happy once I am out of size 12 jeans and into one digit sizes. That would make my year right there !!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I dream to be over 5 foot (would love 5'1)
    next to no chest
    I'm under 100 and think I can stay there as I move my fat percentage out and up my muscle. I don't know where I'll end up though. The scale looks nice, but he body doesn't.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and 3/4 and my goal is around 119.

I'm top heavy as well 32 DD so I'm seeing how things go as I have a tendency to get sticky out hip bones if I drop too much weight but I need to be nearer that goal to see if its the right one :happy:
  • axelorate
    axelorate Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think I'm about 5'2 and am shooting for 130. Once I get there I will see how I look and feel to determine if I should go lower.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11.5" but I usually just round up to 5' :) My goal is 115.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair shy of 5'3" and my ultimate goal is right around 118. I'm 125 right now and I'm satisfied with my body, but I would like my stomach to be a bit flatter and my waist to shrink another inch.
  • pelles
    pelles Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". My initial goal is 128, but as I get closer, I've realized I still have a way to go. Once I get there, I'll aim for 118-120. I have a small frame, but like you, I am larger up top. So far all of my weight has come off of my hips and butt.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" my goal weight is 122 I'm really not sure what my frame size is lol
  • LipstickandIron
    LipstickandIron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.5 I started at 150 and am currently at 134 and my goal weight is variable. I have it set at 120 on here, but I am starting to lean more toward 115. It will just depend how I look and feel as I keep losing. Please, feel free to add me! :)
  • Kamikane
    Kamikane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and shooting for 130lbs!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 30 years old and 5'1, and range depending on my weight from a 34dd +. Although I am no where near goal right now, from the past when I have lost weight, 118 was verging on the too thin. That was toned. But, that was my body, and frame. This time around, I will be so happy to just see between 120-125 - hell, at this point 135 would make me happy! LOL
  • heygina
    Options
    5'3" my ideal weight is 140 anything lower than that just looks prison campish.

we must have the same body type... 5'2" for me, and want to get to 140. When I was sick I got to 118 and looked TERRIBLE
  • Dame_Venus
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal weight is 130.