Has NOBODY got the STRIIV pedometer????

Options
I'm not talking about the app- I'm talking about the pedometer- the original one, not the Play. Where do you wear it- is it too big to be practical?

I know the Play is smaller but it doesn't have the charity giving or the race feature, nor the challenges.

Replies

• athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Watching closely because I fancy one. I'm in the uk though, and I'm worried the charity stuff won't work from here.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You can get it on UK Amazon. I emaile STRIIV and they said you can use the website in the UK. have you also looked at the Earndit website. Fitbit and Runkeeper and others link to that. You can donate through that too.
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have one and it is in my pocket right now. That is usually where I keep it (easier than trying to wear it I found). It is about 2" by 1.5" and definitely thinner than my phone. Hope that helps!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks. My problem is that my smart work clothes don't have pockets. Do you recommend it?
  • piercedee
    Options
    Since I typically lift weights I mainly use it for tracking my activity outside the gym. It does come with a holder that clips on to clothes. I love it and definitely would recommend it.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks. Deciding between that and the Fitbit
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about the app- I'm talking about the pedometer- the original one, not the Play. Where do you wear it- is it too big to be practical?

I know the Play is smaller but it doesn't have the charity giving or the race feature, nor the challenges.

I do not have one but something tells me your dogs are the happiest on the planet!!! Sweet!!
  • abasmom
    Options
    HAVENT HEARD OF THAT??? But I have a fitbit and LOVE IT !!! I am assuming it is like fitbit???
  • piercedee
    Options
    I like the fact that I can get my info directly off the device or through the FREE online webpage. So many of the other ones I looked at involved not only paying for the device but then monthly to see your info.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit because I clip it to my bra and no one even knows. Goes with everything! ;) I like the Striiv's challenges and games, but at the end of the day it was impractical for me to wear.
  • jaz050465
    Options

I do not have one but something tells me your dogs are the happiest on the planet!!! Sweet!!

As thanks. That's nice. Thank you. The big one is my boyfriend's. this was when they met for the first time.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I love my fitbit because I clip it to my bra and no one even knows. Goes with everything! ;) I like the Striiv's challenges and games, but at the end of the day it was impractical for me to wear.

EXACTLY how I feel. Can't decide which is more important to me!!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    HAVENT HEARD OF THAT??? But I have a fitbit and LOVE IT !!! I am assuming it is like fitbit???

Yes and no. Look it up. The Play is more like the Fitbit. The original device is bigger but has a bigger display and has games and challenges.
  • mirasolabeille
    Options
    I have the Striiv, which I wear inside my bra -- I tuck it into a little cloth jewelry bag to protect it from moisture, and it's small and flat enough that it's completely unnoticeable. If that doesn't appeal and you don't feel like carrying it in your pocket, it also comes with an attachment that will allow you to hook it onto your keychain.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I have the Striiv, which I wear inside my bra -- I tuck it into a little cloth jewelry bag to protect it from moisture, and it's small and flat enough that it's completely unnoticeable. If that doesn't appeal and you don't feel like carrying it in your pocket, it also comes with an attachment that will allow you to hook it onto your keychain.

Is that the original device - not the Play?
  • mirasolabeille
    Options
    Yes - the original device. It's bigger than the Fitbit, I guess, but still pretty small. I mean, I'm barely a C cup. ;)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks. Keep changing my mind about what device to go for; fitbit, STRIIV, STRIIV play or bodymedia. They all have thir advantages and disadvantages.
  • ryanmercer
    Options
    I have the Striiv play. Actually got an extra 2k steps in today just because I needed to earn some energy for the in-app game haha, I was power walking from one end of the kitchen to the other for almost a half hour haha.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Brilliant!!!