15 Minutes of Fame

Options
2»

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My wife said I had 15 minutes of fame last night after the kids went to bed...but in the past I used to have at least 17 minutes of fame with her...FML.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mainly local stuff, but my voice is in Tintin and World's Fastest Indian!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I was on the front page of our local paper once. Sitting on my friends shoulders at a musical festival. :smokin:
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    My wife said I had 15 minutes of fame last night after the kids went to bed...but in the past I used to have at least 17 minutes of fame with her...FML.

Now that is what I call the best! Best EVER!!! LOL!!!
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was the music box ballerina in the Bobby Vinton Christmas show in Branson, MO for one season when I was younger.....other than that, I consider myself a rock star at my job so I'm kind of famous everyday!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Mine hasn't happened yet.

It will happen on Sunday, November 25th, when Mick Jagger and Keith Richards invite me up on stage to dance with them Bruce/Courtney Cox style to Sympathy for the Devil .... caveat is I have to be able to move my limbs after two weeks of boot camp (my first time ever)...also, somehow they'll airlift me down from the nosebleed seats in the 400s...

Yes, I will be seeing the Rolling Stones at the O2 in London Sunday a week. OMG OMG my 12th time.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I've been on the cover of a regional nursing magazine, for a work-related project I did.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Uh does being featured on a website after the birth of my youngest child count?
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    :smile:
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    I was in the movie called the Yellow Rose of Texas as extra cast member. It was fun and especially meeting Sam Elliot and Danny Glover!
    I am a 16 Award Air Force Level Award Winner for creating programs across AF-Wide currently in place, and Yes! I also was part of my husbands' Double_Tapps Air Force Level Awards (I was also a recipient of an Air Force level award for which I was recognized in front of the entire Air Force and Air Force Sergeants Association community at their annual ball.) above! posting....and lots of TV Interviews for community emergency response teams and during Xmas Holidays.

Yes I am very proud of all his accomplishments and awards. He is one of the best AF Members ever was..His last three years were the toughest of all, so many things happened that year, dealing with so many people who honestly made his/our lives turned upside down but we always managed to hang on through all the bad storms together....