Exercising is becoming FUN!

Options
This morning I got up and exercised on the elliptical bike (my new favorite) and I actually had fun doing it! I used to only be motivated to exercise when I saw I had lost a pound or so, and now I don't care. Even if I don't lose any pounds during the week- I still want to go at it! I've recently started exercising with the Ipod and now I am excited to find new music to exercise to. I'm glad I have hit this point, and now I WANT to work out! =)

Replies

• LadySavage
    Options
    awesomeee =] i have an elliptical in my room (it's a small one) and i begin my workouts on that; then i transfer over to the wii fit plus and that keeps me engaged the entire time!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good! It becomes easier once it's fun. :) I love listening to Justin Timberlake, Family Force 5, Rihanna, and anything with a good beat when I work out. I've lost my iPod :( but my gym plays music so I've been trying to adjust my pace to the beat and it feels so good to keep up with the beat...makes me run faster!
  • Jeanette250
    Options
    For me (three weeks ago) It started fun...but the last time I worked out it felt like a chore!! (I know...I knooow, that's terrible). I have to change my way of thinking. I am doing this boot camp class which NEVER gets boring. I enjoy it. Ok, so I'm going to think positive...Exercising is FUNNN!!! ;-)
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Good for you! It should be fun!! For me, when it stops being enjoyable, I switch it up to something else!!! That keeps me going and motivated!! We start p90x cardio today! I know its going to be tough, but its something new!!! Keep it up!! =)
  • sydney91
    sydney91 Posts: 29
    Options
    Good! It becomes easier once it's fun. :) I love listening to Justin Timberlake, Family Force 5, Rihanna, and anything with a good beat when I work out. I've lost my iPod :( but my gym plays music so I've been trying to adjust my pace to the beat and it feels so good to keep up with the beat...makes me run faster!

I love Family Force 5! I exercised to Owl City's CD this morning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!