I Went From 302 to 198. Before and Now Pictures!!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    beautiful!!! and SO inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • armstrong71
    armstrong71 Posts: 19 Member
    You look amazing !!!! What an inspiration for everyone !
  • WOW!!!!! CONGRATS!!
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow!! Amazing work! Way to go!!
    :drinker:
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Great job Stephanie! You are a beautiful young woman.
  • You look awesome! well done :)
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey on March 26th of this year at 294 lbs. My doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 198 pounds, 35 BMI, perfect blood pressure. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures.

BEFORE

33f5kqq.jpg

2jd1ab4.jpg

6z2c7n.jpg

NOW

11w4hhs.jpg

180hp2.jpg

2d123gn.jpg

I will take a body picture when I get a chance but it has been worth all the hard work. If I can do this, so can you!

Once again congratulations!!!!! you look great!!! could you please share with us how you lost the weight in such a short time?? would really love to know the secret :flowerforyou:
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    YOU look awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    She took phentermine. She just posted a thread about it.

I started out taking this pill yes, which is just an appetite suppressant, I still had to change my eating habits and exercise. I have not taken it in almost two months and still continue to lose weight.

Where did u get the pills from?
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaa - well done!! Congrats. Thats very impressive
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    AMAZING! You rock! I am soooooo happy for your. I am a month and a half into this journey. I also topped the charts at 300lbs and I will lose 150 to obtain my goal weight. I am so inspired by your post you have no idea. I appreciate your dedication and you inspire me!
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    you look amazing sweetie.. you should be very proud..
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    You sound like me -- I've got a couple inches on ya - but I started at 303.4 and am now 188.8. :)
    except I just changed my eating and started working out - no drugs.

I tend to think that if I can do this drug free and surgery free - then anyone can. I just completed my first half marathon last weekend. To me it's about living healthy and getting fit, not just getting skinny. :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    You look good, well done:bigsmile:
  • Amazing!! Well done!!
  • I don't normally comment on these success stories but I absolutely cannot keep quiet about your amazing transformation!! You have done an incredible job and you look fantastic!! I wish you all the best for your new healthy lifestyle with your family :smile:
  • Awesome girl whats the secret tips please
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    She took phentermine. She just posted a thread about it.

I started out taking this pill yes, which is just an appetite suppressant, I still had to change my eating habits and exercise. I have not taken it in almost two months and still continue to lose weight.

My Dr. prescribed them to me because I am a volume eater, it doesnt matter if I am eating a huge plate of salad or fried chicken, I have always eaten a lot!
    Where did u get the pills from?
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Incredible!! Can't wait to see your body pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!