Replies

• bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That makes me so sad....
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    This is a sad commentary on our society. People have no pride or sense of privacy any more. Anyone will do anything to get on TV. Gain a bunch of weight, have 8 babies by invetro when you can't afford the ones you already have, etc.... And it happens and it works for them because obvioulsly someone's buying. It is sad and disgusting. And it's the kids that pay. :frown:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jmarie66
    jmarie66 Posts: 17
    Options
    Intentionally doing this?? Seems like there is some form of child neglect and endangerment in there some where because of the example she is setting for her child. I just don't understand at all and it is a sad state of affairs she is in.
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What a waste of food.

Well at least its junk food she's eating, maybe she can clean out all the bad stuff and leave the healthy food for people who need it. I understand it's depressing to be stuck in a state of morbid obesity, but expressing it this way w/ this cry for attention is terrible. People who purposely choose such a lifestyle should be denied medical insurance coverage for it.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oh, this really makes me want to cry because it really reminded me of my oldest sister. I seriously think she would envy this woman. No joke. She actually lost weight about 5 years ago, met her now husband. He likes "big women" so she gained it back plus some. She's not even 40 but she can't get herself out of a chair. My guess is that she weighs at least 400 lbs. I'm sure if she knew she could get paid to eat, she'd do it even knowing why the people were paying. I just hope she doesn't see this article and get some kind of weird idea in her head.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    How sad. How sad that she thinks that is an okay example for her child! How sad that she thinks her job is appropriate? How sad she won't be around to watch her child grow up. WOW is all I can say!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    This actually breaks my heart..... How sad.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    This is just slow suicide.
    ...not unlike smoking.

I agree smoking may be slow suicide but this is COMPLETELY different. I'd personally compare it more to a major nonstop drinking binge or addiciton to a more serious drug like heroin. I know it's really trendy to bash smokers right now, but the effects of tobacco use pale drastically in comparison.

Important note: I'm an ex-smoker (quit 10/2007 -- obviously, because it's not healthy).
  • noseovertail
    Options
    This is just slow suicide.
    ...not unlike smoking.

Agree!!! I hope nobody who is commenting about how horrible this is is also a smoker!! :)
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Completely speechless.
  • fluffyth
    fluffyth Posts: 8
    Options
    My goodness, I truly hope she is putting some of the money she earns from her website into a fund for her teenage son & 3yr old daughter. Obviously she has no shame but that doesn't mean that her helpless children won't feel any. My heart goes out to the children.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I think I see an episode of Springer...................... :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG! Too funny, or throw her over to Howard Stern, boy, wouldn't that be an interesting chat!

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.....That is truly a disgusting amount of food, but her man is supportive...aweee, he likes bellies! lol...this lady needs an intervention, and the sad thing is TLC will probably do a story on her, give her a series. once she gets to 1000lbs and they'll follow her while she takes it all back off again..she'll make heaps of money....her kids should be taken away, there's no way she can properly parent...sad really, I want to smack her..is that wrong?! lol
  • Adiemae
    Adiemae Posts: 2
    Options
    I am sure this is very tacky of me to say - but I feel very sorry for her kids. Think of all of the things they will miss out on doing with their mother because of her size and her selfishness. I can't help but wonder if this is really a cover up because she can't her weight to got he other way.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I am sure this is very tacky of me to say - but I feel very sorry for her kids. Think of all of the things they will miss out on doing with their mother because of her size and her selfishness. I can't help but wonder if this is really a cover up because she can't her weight to got he other way.

Not tacky at all. The first concern on everyone's mind should be her kids. This woman has a lot of issues, and right now she has a boyfriend (and god knows how many men on her fat-fetish site) pushing her to gain more weight to feed his perversion. She probably sees it as some type of acceptance.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG! My friend sent me a link to her website...oh dear god....definitely not my thing.

Girl needs some help.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I think I see an episode of Springer...................... :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG! Too funny, or throw her over to Howard Stern, boy, wouldn't that be an interesting chat!

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.....That is truly a disgusting amount of food, but her man is supportive...aweee, he likes bellies! lol...this lady needs an intervention, and the sad thing is TLC will probably do a story on her, give her a series. once she gets to 1000lbs and they'll follow her while she takes it all back off again..she'll make heaps of money....her kids should be taken away, there's no way she can properly parent...sad really, I want to smack her..is that wrong?! lol

I doubt she'll ever take it off. Why would she? Her husband love it. She's making money eating for the sicko's on her website. Just think of all the attention and money she is getting doing something she obviously loves. If she lost the weight, she'd lose everything else, too.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW! What is so sad is she has a child in WHICH she WILL leave behind because she for sure is GONNA DIE, trying to gain weight and become 1000lbs.:cry:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I have no problem with how people want to live their lives, it's what makes our country great and I don't judge people.......blah, blah, blah and all that jazz.

What I DO have a problem with is when her body starts to give out on her because of the path she's chosen to take, it's going to important American tax dollars and resources that go to keeping her "alive" (if you want to call that state of being alive).

I bet dollars to donuts she's on a TON of government subsidized medicine, and she probably didn't pay full price for her scooter either. It's just selfish. I don't think we the people should help foot the bill for such a dangerous lifestyle....

Now I realize I've come off as pretentious and annoying government guy......my bad.

I completely agree with you!.....and that pisses me off...what do you want to bet she gets a "food" card from the state also..........

on another note...... her child is going to suffer (already is I'm sure)....and nothing will be done...but sorry people seem to always keep their kids while others go through nine kinds of H**** trying to keep thiers when they've done nothing wrong!.....T BOTH systems suck!
  • 3littlegirls
    Options
    I honestly don't care what she intentional does to herself.. She wants to kill herself, then by all means, go for it.. she apparently have a loving husband is willing to help her kill herself..

BUT the authorities have to take that poor child out of that house. It would be horrible to have a child grow up in such a horrible environment. They need to get that child, and put her into a loving home that will properly care for her.