Breaking Dawn Part 2

Options
Anyone going to watch Breaking Dawn? it premieres tonight!! I can't wait. I love to see the vampires are so beautiful and fit. and the Wolves got hot bodies. Good inspiration hehe

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I won't see it, but I see they added a whole fight scene in there. ...yeah, I read the books. I was curious!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Watched Interview with a vampire, then I don't need to see Twilight.
  • jafy23
    jafy23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see it!!!
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    hahaha.....if a werewolf eats a vamp...does his poo sparkle?
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just saw it.

Major twist at the end - NOT what happens in the books. Pretty much from the beginning of the battle on is very different from the books... but WELL DONE. I liked it - a lot. Very pleasantly surprised.
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just saw it.

Major twist at the end - NOT what happens in the books. Pretty much from the beginning of the battle on is very different from the books... but WELL DONE. I liked it - a lot. Very pleasantly surprised.

There was a part of the fight scene in a preview that was definitely not in the books. The battle in the book was more psychological than physical. I don't know how well that would have translated to the big screen. I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)
  • VintagElana
    VintagElana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Watched Interview with a vampire, then I don't need to see Twilight.

^ This
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have a strict no twilight policy. I knew things weren't going to work out with my last boyfriend because he had the whole collection of books and bailed on hanging out with me one night to watch twilight with his friends.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Nope. Haven't watched any of the movies. I've tried but got bored.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Watched it last night stood in line 3hrs!!

Take a tissue! AMAZING ENDING
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Watched it last night stood in line 3hrs!!

Take a tissue! AMAZING ENDING

oh yeah! TEAM EDWARD!! LOL
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Just saw it.

LOVED THE ENDING!!:drinker:
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just saw it.

^ THIS makes me want to watch it even more and I should leave the thread before there are any spoilers.....
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Just saw it.

^ THIS makes me want to watch it even more and I should leave the thread before there are any spoilers.....

Lol...me too! I'm seeing it tonight! I've been watching my Twilight DVDs so that I'm ready for Part 2. Bring it on!

Now I need to back out of this thread slowly and not come back til I've seen the movie.
  • Adilts814
    Options
    I laughed, I cried, I don't know what to do now that it is over
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Just saw it.

Tell me!!!! Via pm of course.. I've told my friends to spill coz I won't have a chance to see it anytime soon! But they won't.. I'm on edge!!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The battle scene almost gave me a heart attack XD and I'm not a huge die-hard fan at all, i just enjoyed the story, the movies and the books and I'm way past my teenage years. When we went to the theatre to watch it i only bought a diet coke, decided not to snack because of the dieting and stuff, but as soon as the battle started i practiclly stole the popcorn bucket from my husbands' hands XD

The ending was very nice!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I saw it Saturday night and as a fan of the books WAY more than any of the other 4 movies, this was amazing. they followed the book SO well. really the best job they have done so far.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Had a good time! Through the end I kept thinking, ok they will fix this b/c this is not right and loved the what they did with it! Was a good way to make the end more exciting than what happened in the book :)