Do ya'll enter in your weight?

Options
Do ya'll enter in your weight everytime you fluctuate? Or only when you lose?

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I have an official weigh in day, and I do enter my weight whether I like it or not. It sucks to see the lbs lost go down a little bit, but it always rights itself. That way I can look back and see if I did something wrong or right that week.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I've noticed that if I don't eat late the night before my weigh in, I always way less in the morning, so I always try to go to bed hungry the night before my weigh in. I don't know if that's 'ok' or not, but it makes me feel like I'm getting my true weight and not bloat in the morning.
  • starryk
    Options
    I enter only when I lose.... I don't seem to gain, but its hard for me to lose so when I do - I post.. and I usually weigh in once a week.
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Just when I lose. Which is usually only once a month.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I have an official weigh in day, and I do enter my weight whether I like it or not. It sucks to see the lbs lost go down a little bit, but it always rights itself. That way I can look back and see if I did something wrong or right that week.

This! X
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Every Saturday morning my wife and I enter whatever we weigh.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When i lose....I'm starting to fluctuate a lot for some reason.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    only when I lose. lol. prob bad, but I am just that way.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Every time I weigh myself and have access to a computer. I usually weigh myself two to four times a week.

Weighing myself and recording it is part of the self-acceptance process. But the feelings of dread help me develop discipline when I'm up and know it's because I made particularly bad choices in preceding days.

I like to run the graphs from time to time and the more data the more valuable the chart.
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do enter my weight. I'm not real consistent on entering, sometimes I enter the gains, sometimes I don't. But I always enter the losses! :smile:
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If I show a loss for a few days in a row I log it. Holds me more accountable to try and keep the loss going. Lately I have been up and down the same 2 lbs so haven't logged a loss in a few weeks. But I feel some logging coming on soon!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    i only record losses
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh daily, but I have a weekly weigh/messure day and I only enter that day.
  • MsRelisse
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, but only record my weight on Saturdays when I maintain or lose weight.
  • mattyb1971
    Options
    Every day - I bought one of those Aria wireless scales, and have it connected to Fitbit and MFP. Day to day, it doesn't mean much, but it's fun to look at all of the numbers over a period of weeks/months.
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log it when I lose.. I weigh myself every morning (which I shouldn't do). I should get in the habit of just logging it after I weigh in at my weight watcher meetings once a week.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week and record that weight.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Only when I lose. I fluctuate too much. Would drive myself insane every day. If my calories are excessive and they'd indicate weight gain from that, then I would. But, with a deficit and water fluctuations I see no reason.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day and log it on my food notes as Baseline weight. However, I only update my weight when I've lost.
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    only when i lose