n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    pregnant...
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    pregnant...

haha Love this.

My husband only wants 3 things for any holiday, any year: Man tools, Guns or Pool sticks. He's so easy
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    He just got a serious computer upgrade that was a dual birthday/christmas gift ... but I will still get him something. Knowing him, probably more computer parts.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    A plane ticket.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    DC shoes, hoodie socks, shirts and hat
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    She wants a professional grade Spinning Bike, so that's what I'm getting her.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm getting him an iPad, probably some sf giants gear and a manly bracelet that will match mine because he is deployed. I'm sure ill throw some other things in the package I send too.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm knitting him a scarf because he asked for one. Fine by me, I knit him a jumer last year and that was hard work, a scarf should be easier lol.
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Not totally sure yet. He has been wanting a manly bracelet (thanks ekkand for reminding me), but he's also mentioned wanting the Ray Harryhaussen collection, I got him a surf fishing pole for his birthday so I was thinking of waders for Christmas....I have so many ideas just don't know which one to go with!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    The Wii U... New console games.... accessories. Also, a new XBOX 360, because his got the red ring of death.
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    Ladies.. Here are some ideas for you..

Consider some of this "Man Stuff".. King Ranch Saddle Shop

Link http://www.krsaddleshop.com/men/c/600/
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    more then likely nothing.....not because i don't want to, but because financially we may not even be able to have a Christmas this year
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    A kindle Touch and a "You-know-what" in a box!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The Wii U... New console games.... accessories. Also, a new XBOX 360, because his got the red ring of death.

Soooo... if you guys don't make it I'd love to buy you a coffee sometime! *WINK*
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I will get him some part he needs for his 1972 Trans Am
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Not totally sure yet. He has been wanting a manly bracelet (thanks ekkand for reminding me), but he's also mentioned wanting the Ray Harryhaussen collection, I got him a surf fishing pole for his birthday so I was thinking of waders for Christmas....I have so many ideas just don't know which one to go with!
    Manly bracelets are the best. I'm getting mine a personalized one from "things remembered" and I think he is getting me one too.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

I SEE ME IN THAT PIC!

i am on the other side of the stadium below the press box. I am wearing blue. I'm sure you can find me.
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I might try just wrapping myself in a bow and seeing how that goes over. I guess that would be more for me though. Hmmph.

I told my husband a couple weeks ago that I was going to do that. lol
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    But the most importand question is : WHAT IS HE GETTING ME !!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers....