My body feels so strange

Options
I don't know if anyone else does this....I think it is a bit weird...but here you go

I am only half way to my goal but I sometimes lie awake at night and find myself touching my leg or hip bone (I have one now) or arm and just feeling how much smaller they are and how the muscles feels under the fat I have left.

I can not wait to get to my goal but even now I feel so different and just better... It is hard to explain:blushing:

Replies

• literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing! I am so enamoured of my increasingly defined triceps.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I think the most weird bit is getting out of bed and looking down and seeing someone else's legs.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym the other day and didn't recognize myself when I walked by a mirror. Awesome :)
  • teross1
    teross1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your not the only one, I was doing same thing just last night,,, Its a great feeling and motivates me to keep pushing forward.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I also touch myself at night
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I also touch myself at night

:bigsmile:
    Bad man
    :bigsmile:
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Best feeling :love:
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! It's strange feeling bones and muscles you never knew were there. The good thing is you start to get used to it. Though there is one bone in my shoulder that always surprises me!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I do that too, also I find my husband touching me in places telling me how different I feel
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I think the most weird bit is getting out of bed and looking down and seeing someone else's legs.

under-the-bed.jpg
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Was noticing my hip bones this morning. It is def a motivator to continue!
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I know just what you mean! For me its collarbone, hip and the muscles on my sides. I have a LONG way to go but I'm getting there.
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

under-the-bed.jpg

Not right! :tongue:
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I can relate---only I am old enough to "remember" that body so it's like seeing an old friend.. I think I'll be kinder to "her" from here on out--I've missed her.
  • anna32aries
    anna32aries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here! Finally i'm able to feel and see (just a little) a line in my upper arms and in my thighs....the tummy will be the last place i lose the fat and I look forward to seeing what's under there.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Me too! My collar bones are more pronounced and my hip bone sticks out when Im laying down.
  • mackzaj
    Options
    Totally! I'm discovering my shoulders aren't actually as wide as I thought!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I touch my hip bones and go EEEEEEEE! I think hip bones on women are so sexy and I didn't realize mine were as prominant sp? as they are even though I still have plenty of chub to lose.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time! It's different, but it's a good different! I love feeling the shapes changing.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I understand completely.

I love feeling my arms now! They're so muscular compared to before. My BF and I were laying in bed about a week ago and he kept running his hands over my torso. I knew what he was thinking, and then he finally said, "it's weird to feel your ribs." Lol.

It may feel weird to say it out loud, but I think a lot of people go through this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!