The day I realized my butt disappeared :-/

Options
2»

Replies

• Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how we are all different isn't it? You are were "bummed" out to see you butt had disappeared and I will be overjoyed when mine disappears lol!

Seriously, add squats and lunges to your exercise plan and you will see a firmer butt reappear! If that doesn't work I could always donate some of mine to you! ;))
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm increasing by buttage with the butt bible, find it on youtube ;)
  • 123Kate
    123Kate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    never in my life have i really had a butt until now, lunges and squats etc, they really work! I actually for the first time in my life have definition between *kitten* and thigh. it used to kinda just merge into one. Even as a young teen! I thought with puberty I would finally get an *kitten* but no hahaha. But yep, lunge and squat and it helps! I will never have a j-lo booty as that's not my body shape, but I can have a pert *kitten* for MY body shape
  • beccannes
    Options
    I would say ludges and squats like alot of people have already said, hold weights in your hands while you do them. Be sure to get your daily protein!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through Killer Buns & Thighs and the only sign of a butt I see is when I wear my Levi Curve ID jeans which are supposed to flatter your figure, so mine make me look just a bit like I actually have a butt.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    low/ med weight, high reps to tone , heavy weight, low reps to bulk

=)
    :/ Ignore this
    LIft heavy
    Good luck :)
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I work out in the pool because my joints can't handle full impact. Perhaps that will work for you as well.
  • misstori09
    misstori09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A woman with no butt??? Oh Hell No!!!

Start hitting the weights ASAP!!!

I'm working on it & only wearing pants that give the illusion that it's still there :laugh: !
  • misstori09
    Options
    maybe your not used to seeing it so small? when you get your healthiest , i bet you will have more form and curves all over, make sure your adding weight training for all over body 3-4 times a week . low/ med weight, high reps to tone , heavy weight, low reps to bulk

=)

My incredibly small waist is starting to become noticeable. I'm not going to quit working out, I'm going to combine the squats, lunges, and weights. Thanks for the advice hun!
  • misstori09
    Options
    It's amazing how we are all different isn't it? You are were "bummed" out to see you butt had disappeared and I will be overjoyed when mine disappears lol!

Seriously, add squats and lunges to your exercise plan and you will see a firmer butt reappear! If that doesn't work I could always donate some of mine to you! ;))

It is very amazing, we all have different views of ourselves. However, I'm sure we can all agree that being fit & healthy is a common goal!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    do you exercise?

does your exercise include squats and lunges???

these will help...!

Yes, I do exercise. I guess I need to add the lunges & squats. I have a bad knee so I'm terrified that doing too much will make it worse.

If you can do squats and lunges, those work wonders for the bootay :)
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had a butt. I have a nega-butt. I wish some of my fat would go there. lol.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I remember the day my partner panicked because my backside was disappearing

really?.. i cant even imagine that :laugh:
  • candishill2000
    candishill2000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :laugh: It happened to me as well. :-)
    So I just finished washing my hands in the bathroom & as most women do, I adjusted my clothes in the mirror. After doing this I turned and looked back over my shoulder, and to my suprise I realized that I no longer have a butt :sad: . What happened? I lose a little weight and this is what I get!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Start lifting heavy and do lots of squats and lunges

This and deadlifts too, maybe barbell hip thrusts. I had lost my butt with age and babies.

<- Now it's back.