My body feels so strange

Options

Replies

• Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with how my stomach feels when I lay on my back. Before it was a mountain, now it is a valley... I too have hip bones again. If enjoying the weirdness makes us nuts, then I'm an entire bag of Almonds! LOL :glasses:
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I also touch myself at night

I knew there would be at least one Smart *kitten* LOL
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly rubbin' on muhself. My arms have definition, my collarbones stick out, my abs are darn near flat, my back is strong, my hips are sexy, and my legs are hard. I was checking out my shadow as I was running the other day thinking how cute I looked. Ha! The things I would never say out loud in real life. Only you folks understand. :smile:
  • hillcontessa
    hillcontessa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha. sorry just had to let you know how hilarious that was because I think the exact same thing. Literally, just laughed out loud.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Same! I feel my hip bone every night and morning
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Too funny.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. It is so odd to once again feel bones! And I do find myself touching my body and flexing my muscles now! I love it....I'm sure everyone else is sick of me saying look look while I'm all flexed out!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I constantly feel myself up. As I was reading your post, I was feeling that place where your collarbone meets your shoulder in a point. I don't think I've ever felt that before?
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I am not alone...
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I often lie on my stomach on the floor in front of my space heater while watching tv and such. and now when I lie there I can feel my hip bones pressing into the carpet!! Before it was too covered in fat to feel!! And I too am only at about the half way point!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I love noticing my hip bones, and I spend WAY too much time tapping my collar bones while sitting at my desk lol but they're so lovely and present!
  • ajohnson20121993
    Options
    Im half way to my goal and I does this lol I touch the new collar bones that popped up and and the imaginary double chin thats not there anymore lol am i a loser for this? Oh well! Im loving me more n more each day.
  • melymalley
    Options
    you are not alone :blushing:
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think the most weird bit is getting out of bed and looking down and seeing someone else's legs.

under-the-bed.jpg

Not right! :tongue:
    But hilarious!!! LMAO!!!
  • wesl3y60
    wesl3y60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cool! I've been doing this whole thing recently too, thinking i feel slimmer here and there, hubby says he still cant tell a difference which makes me think im hallucinating...but maybe if ya'll are doing it it's true!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else does this....I think it is a bit weird...but here you go

I am only half way to my goal but I sometimes lie awake at night and find myself touching my leg or hip bone (I have one now) or arm and just feeling how much smaller they are and how the muscles feels under the fat I have left.

I can not wait to get to my goal but even now I feel so different and just better... It is hard to explain:blushing:

Me too! I lay on back and I put my hands on my stomach. And I can feel my ribs too!!!
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think the most weird bit is getting out of bed and looking down and seeing someone else's legs.

LOL I'm told I have bird legs.. who me??? no way.......... LMAO!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I can feel that gigantic artery in my groin. It's pretty weird. Almost as weird as admitting that I grope my own groin area to a bunch of strangers.
  • momofthreesons
    Options

Too funny.

BAHAHAHAHA sorries had too!!!! love it!
  • momofthreesons
    Options
    OMG I have to get off this thread... im trippin' LOLOLOLOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!