What are you getting your S/O for Christmas

Options

Replies

• MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A handmade Christmas card full of apartment rentals so he can get the f*** out! Merry Christmas to me :wink:
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    A light saber toothbrush that lights up for 60 seconds.
    Where?! My husband would love it. lol. I'm buying my husband the limited edition Star Wars Xbox, Kinect and controller. We love video games and he is a star wars weirdo. lol. I also plan to get him some Marvel or DC video games we can play together. We love superheros too :]

EDIT: I just found the brush on Amazon as well as a musical one to keep me brushing longer and a musical one for our daughter. Lol
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    An Aikman jersey, since he lost his when he moved. Pretty big, considering I'm a Giants fan. :tongue: Gave it to him early because what's the point of getting a football jersey when you can't wear it?
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I've always gone all out on Christmas for my man but it makes it harder when he is deployed and when he has everything. Last year I bought him a ps3 with 5 games and an iPod touch and a Michael Kors watch. As well as an apple gift card and some new shoes and a jacket he wanted. So this year is tough to figure out what he DOESN'T have. His birthday was a week ago and I sent him a SF Giants pool stick and a computer game he has been wanting. Any idea of things I could get him would be helpful. I already plan on getting him the iPad as a big present but now I'm stuck on other things to get him.
    Those first gifts are 2 or 3 months of checks for us. lmso. I used to do that before we had kids. :]
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    We're getting a camera! We're expecting a little girl in March so we figured that would be a great gift!
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I've always gone all out on Christmas for my man but it makes it harder when he is deployed and when he has everything. Last year I bought him a ps3 with 5 games and an iPod touch and a Michael Kors watch. As well as an apple gift card and some new shoes and a jacket he wanted. So this year is tough to figure out what he DOESN'T have. His birthday was a week ago and I sent him a SF Giants pool stick and a computer game he has been wanting. Any idea of things I could get him would be helpful. I already plan on getting him the iPad as a big present but now I'm stuck on other things to get him.
    Those first gifts are 2 or 3 months of checks for us. lmso. I used to do that before we had kids. :]

Haha that's why I spoil him now because we don't have kids. Once kids come along, the spoiling will not be as major. Lol
  • themaskedpixie
    themaskedpixie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    a new computer for school, his is getting really old.
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    we decided to not get each other gifts this year and just buy as much as we can afford for the little one ♥
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I am getting my wife this new sewing machine for Christmas. I hope she likes it!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17898384/sewingmachine.jpg
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Nothing! Everyday is Christmas for us. :sick: :
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I believe i am going to get wife of the year award on this one! I booked us a trip to Las Vegas for New Years!! I booked it back in July and have been saving up little stashes of cash to give him to gamble with. It's been really difficult to not talk to him about it because he is my best friend and now that it is getting closer I am getting super excited. I also got us tickets to see the Black Keys in concert while we are there and might sign him up to go shoot machine guns in the desert the first day we get there. Now, because of this I have been super stingy with my money and hopefully he will forgive me for it once he opens his present!!! I even had to arrange for him to be off work by e-mailing his boss and had to set up a relative to come stay at my house to take care of or son and our dog.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Gotta figure out a brand, but I'm gettin' my boy a brand new huntin' knife. :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    A tattoo, and the new Halo.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    When I first read the original post I thought it read "We want to eat each other's things this year..." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had to go back to read it a second time. I guess my mind is in the gutter today.

As for me, getting him nothing.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing...we buy whatever we want whenever we want. We don't need anything unless you can buy TIME.

We have more fun buying for our kids & grandkids...:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I believe i am going to get wife of the year award on this one! I booked us a trip to Las Vegas for New Years!! I booked it back in July and have been saving up little stashes of cash to give him to gamble with. It's been really difficult to not talk to him about it because he is my best friend and now that it is getting closer I am getting super excited. I also got us tickets to see the Black Keys in concert while we are there and might sign him up to go shoot machine guns in the desert the first day we get there. Now, because of this I have been super stingy with my money and hopefully he will forgive me for it once he opens his present!!! I even had to arrange for him to be off work by e-mailing his boss and had to set up a relative to come stay at my house to take care of or son and our dog.

That is awesome and so sweet. Awwww....If you ever want a wife, give me a call. :wink:
  • idaman76
    Options
    Another pair of handcuffs so she doesn't escape the dungeon again!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    A Kindle Fire HD, a gift certificate for time/classes at the shooting range, new rolling duffle for a spring vacation we're taking, and probably some other little things.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    whatever his heart desires....whenever and however he wants it.... :wink:

Forgive me and this is no reflection on your love or relationship,

I'm gonna puke......

:sick:

puke away...but I was referring entirely to a variety of sexual positions...so stuff it...:laugh: :laugh:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers....

oh drats you took mine! :( sigh! I'm not really ..but I'd really like to.