Smart man or asking for trouble? lol

Options
124»

Replies

• lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    what guys don't understand is we like it when you go hunting. one: you sometimes bring home meat which = we dont have to go buy it two: whole bed to myself (besides the dog) three: we dont have to clean up after you for a weekend four: i can watch whatever i want on tv = no watching hunting/fishing for a weekend... the list goes on.

so it would actually put me in a better mood. :)
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    If you take the kids and leave her shopping money you might live.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    actual text just a few minutes ago....

my wife: The more n more this day goes on the pissier im getting.

Me: k...when I get off work im going to barn, getting camper, hunting all weekend....see you monday! Love ya :)

NOOOOoooooo, you blew it. How you should have responded is....

Darling, you have been under a lot of stress and I understand just how much you need time alone to chill and focus on being yourself. Maybe you should call a few friends.... go do girl things, and dont worry about me....I'll try and find something to do this weekend and stay out of your way. Love you
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Sorry, all I heard is that you want to go chase around innocent animals with a gun to get your rocks off. What was the question?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    text; while I'm gone you should call up your friends and head to the club. Sounds like you could use some fun! Maybe hit the spa on saturday?

.hurry.
  • Susancarole
    Susancarole Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    text; while I'm gone you should call up your friends and head to the club. Sounds like you could use some fun! Maybe hit the spa on saturday?

.hurry.

^ THIS is a true win-win!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My reply would have been "run far so I don't hunt YOU down for that reply"...but it would have all been in the spirit of great sarcaism. (sorry I can't spell).

If I send messages like that..it is almost alway sent as a way to "warn" hubby that Im in a crappy mood and almost an apology before the fact with me knowing Im not pleasant to be around at the moment....
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I agree. It Depends on what is pissing her off. Appropriate answer would have been "What kind of wine (alcohol) do you want me to get from the store?" Or "what time should I schedule your massage tomorrow?"
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love you, here's some chocolate & wine.....much better answer
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love you, here's some chocolate & wine.....much better answer

yes, stopping at a store for her fave liquor and chocolate (or fave food in general) is always a bonus.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'd be mad!! It's not fair if you go hunting without me! I can't help it if i shoot the bigger dear and you get jelous!

Lol, seriously id be mad if my man didn't atleast invite me to go! :/
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Smart man!!! Very smart man!

But beware of the wrath you may feel if she is not out of her mood by the time you return from hunting! Or you better have candy/alcohol or both. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Everyone should stop hunting. Just go to the grocery store. You're welcome!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The way I see it, your almost good to go. The only concern I would have is that you really should check the tire pressure on the camper. With the change in season, you could be running at a low tire pressure that could cause a failure resulting in a delay in your camping trip. Other than that, your good to go.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!
    Wear a cup.
    You'll be fine.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I say asking for trouble....sheerly in the fact my BF tries this crap with me and I getted pissed. But the reason I get angry is because I dont like surprises like that. If he tells me like a week in advance he is going camping yea sure go IDC!!! But to spring it on my when I'm already mad....yea not so good!
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    We interrupt this marriage to bring you hunting season.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    actual text just a few minutes ago....

my wife: The more n more this day goes on the pissier im getting.

Me: k...when I get off work im going to barn, getting camper, hunting all weekend....see you monday! Love ya :)

let us know how the divorce goes.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    It would have made me laugh my *kitten* off!