What are you getting your S/O for Christmas

Options
1235»

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I think we will buy ourselves matching new phones. Well, maybe different colors.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Blah, single so I'll just buy myself something. Maybe a hooker j/k.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A light saber toothbrush that lights up for 60 seconds.

like this! i will be getting mine warhammer stuff x
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    1st- Boring tires for his truck.......
    2nd- Me wrapped in a pretty pink bow........ :0)
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I believe i am going to get wife of the year award on this one! I booked us a trip to Las Vegas for New Years!! I booked it back in July and have been saving up little stashes of cash to give him to gamble with. It's been really difficult to not talk to him about it because he is my best friend and now that it is getting closer I am getting super excited. I also got us tickets to see the Black Keys in concert while we are there and might sign him up to go shoot machine guns in the desert the first day we get there. Now, because of this I have been super stingy with my money and hopefully he will forgive me for it once he opens his present!!! I even had to arrange for him to be off work by e-mailing his boss and had to set up a relative to come stay at my house to take care of or son and our dog.

That is awesome and so sweet. Awwww....If you ever want a wife, give me a call. :wink:

i need a wife this this!!! my husband is a horrible gift giver...he asks what i want...then does the opposite..then bangs on about it for ages when his parents dont get him what he wanted . i need a wife! x
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    rght noe my s/o is me but the lst few months been getting back in touch with a guy i was kinda sweet on in college 30 years ago i would like to wake up christmas and have a relationship
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    two years ago, i got him a gift certificate for a discovery flight - he has always wanted to learn to fly a plane, so he got to go up in a cessna and take over the controls and fly around for a while. i kept telling him i got him a piece of paper for christmas, and we had a bunch of jokes about him making a paper airplane out of it, but when he opened the envelope and saw what it was, his eyes lit up like a toddler who sees a christmas tree for the first time. i got teary-eyed...not gonna lie. heh.

last year, he got me an engagement ring >.<

i don't know how we're going to top that this year, lol
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    He has a long list of books he wants so I will probably get him one off that list. Kind of lame, but we just dropped a lot of money to go to Vegas for our birthdays at the end of October including birthday presents so keeping it small for Christmas is fine :)
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    a trip to vegas for new years sounds good
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd probably get reported for some of the things I ordered him from our favorite store...

However, I also got him a 30/30. I gave it to him early so he can use it hunting next week though.
    Socks and underwear, a must.
    His favorite body wash, smelly man crap, and deoderant set.
    A wallet

I still have to get him some more PJ pants, a new belt, probably a crap ton more clothes, some tools he don't need and a whole bunch of xmas sex with the new stuff I bought from said favorite store.

I am also planning on getting us a weight bench/weight set as a gift to us both from us both. And maybe set of stainless steel pans. We have a crap ton of cast iron and I want some stainless steel!
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I believe i am going to get wife of the year award on this one! I booked us a trip to Las Vegas for New Years!! I booked it back in July and have been saving up little stashes of cash to give him to gamble with. It's been really difficult to not talk to him about it because he is my best friend and now that it is getting closer I am getting super excited. I also got us tickets to see the Black Keys in concert while we are there and might sign him up to go shoot machine guns in the desert the first day we get there. Now, because of this I have been super stingy with my money and hopefully he will forgive me for it once he opens his present!!! I even had to arrange for him to be off work by e-mailing his boss and had to set up a relative to come stay at my house to take care of or son and our dog.

This is the BEST!! Great planning, and appropriate sneakiness. He will be very surprised, and incredibly appreciative.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    She's getting drunk and tied up.
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I even changed the credit card from being mailed to the house to online only so he won't see it! Super sleuth like!
    This is the BEST!! Great planning, and appropriate sneakiness. He will be very surprised, and incredibly appreciative.