30 Day Shred Challenge anyone?

Options
Hey everyone!
I've completed 30 day shred once, and found it to be an excellent way to shred those inches and lose weight at the same time.
I'm doing it again, anyone want to join me for a challenge and record measurements, weights, etc and see how much we can collectively lose? I'm on day 4, but will start over if there is enough interest. We can start a group here and I will provide a spreadsheet we can track ourselves and have a GREAT support system :)

Thoughts?

Replies

• Lucia2104
    Options
    yea ;) i want to do it.
    but im not sure if i can do it, i just started to work out ;)
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can test it out, they offer the full work out moves, as well as modified for beginners. It's pretty great and it builds strength fast! Best part is, It's been released on Youtube, so Anyone can do it and not have to purchase the disc like in the past. :) Take a look at "30 Day shred Level 1" on youtube, and see if you can keep up. I'll be honest, first time I did 30 DS, it took me 3 tries to finish it. It's not so bad, and I have a lot of coping strategies to offer :)
  • xxXcaraXxx
    xxXcaraXxx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i will start tomorrow if group starts x
  • yes please i have the dvd did 5 days then hurt my knee and had to stop but im ready to start again and see the inches slip away but im away all weekend racing could we start monday ?
    if thats okay
  • circuspixie
    Options
    I'm in! I am currently doing the shred workouts a couple times each week- but I'd like to do it daily & then add in some jogging on a few days to add to my activity...
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeee lets start monday!
  • KCrandi
    Options
    Awesome ladies! Exactly what I'd like to see! :) I'm thinking a monday "Fresh Start" Would be great too, but maybe if wanted you could unofficially start this weekend just to get warmed up and get used to it?
    It is a fantastic way to get in shape and I'm really looking to have people I can ask how they're doing, and seeing if the progress is similar. I'm at work tonight, so I can get everything ready!
  • mariadla7
    mariadla7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i would love to start! when? lmk
  • phoenixsmommy
    phoenixsmommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'll do it. i've been thinking about trying some at home workouts anyway. good idea.
  • Yay, really wanted to do it with other people :)
    feel free to add me
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred on and off since August, and I love it! I'm in. :)
  • DewlyNoted
    Options
    Count me in! I just started for the 2nd time around and I find it challenging, but not unbearable. I've done 4 days of level one and hope to lose 5 lbs by the time I'm done. Feel free to add me anyone. Let's push it before the holidays!!!
  • Ndtaber9211
    Ndtaber9211 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 lvl 1 today. I am finally starting to feel less sore.
  • Lucia2104
    Options
    ok I'm in ;)
    its gonna be challenging for me, but thats good :)
  • KCrandi
    Options
    Created group and invited you all :) Will put more in there soon!
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I finished it a couple of weeks ago and have been considering doing it again with lower weight (I had even using 8s) but not letting myself do any of the beginner moves. I'm excited.
  • laurenw1992
    Options
    I just finished day 5 lvl 1 today. I am finally starting to feel less sore.

I'm at the same point and i know what you mean! I could have cried on day two it hurt so much, but it does get easier! I'll join your group!
  • rubypoh
    rubypoh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am totally in. My cousin is supposed to drop the DVD off for me this weekend. I am really looking forward to doing it and I would love some support and motivation and story swapping friends!

Is it really as hard as people make it sound? I never even looked it up, I don't want to psych myself out of doing it.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely start tonight if every one is in. Did it before and had amazing success. (Got my guns back :P)
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start it for a long time. Im in!