Hostess

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Eat Little Debbie snacks.

They're better anyways.

One thing better about Little Debbies is the price, and they just increased *that* recently! OMG! It used to be $1.79 for a 12 pack of Swiss Cake Rolls, and now it's almost $3!

OK, so I like nutty bars, but Ho Hos are way better than Swiss Cake Rolls. But the Little Debbie "filled sponge cake" and their honey bun is *WAY* better than a Twinkie or Hostess honey bun. So I really have to say that I both agree and disagree. Hostess has things that Little Debbie doesn't, and vice versa, and it depends on which snack cake as to which tastes better. I believe that the cup cake is equally good for both companies. They are not the same, but I can't decide that one is better than the other. (I could never be a food critique! :laugh: )
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if all low quality snack food/sweet/chocolate/take away companies went out of business.

all I heard was " I hate happiness "

All I heard was "I wish I could dictate what other people eat."

20737992.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if all low quality snack food/sweet/chocolate/take away companies went out of business.

me no likey Moosycakes anymore! **throws bowl and falls out of high-chair*
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    thx I needed that Eliza
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

2012-11-14T173917Z_995375156_GM1E8BF04GN01_RTRMADP_3_USA-CONGRESS-PELOSI.JPG
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpciZ6ZEyvmFIumHj4EMU0EhidImnUCPzHlthHfZsAs4bosLoH-_hz3VQsgw
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

20737992.jpg

Oh hey! I recognize you! You're that lady that goes around telling strangers that their views are wrong unless they match yours. I've seen you in several forum topics telling people how to think. Well golly, I'm glad you strolled in here to work your magic. =)
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the twinkies......but what kind of bread will I eat now?? :sad:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpciZ6ZEyvmFIumHj4EMU0EhidImnUCPzHlthHfZsAs4bosLoH-_hz3VQsgw
    spare.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

20737992.jpg

Oh hey! I recognize you! You're that lady that goes around telling strangers that their views are wrong unless they match yours. I've seen you in several forum topics telling people how to think. Well golly, I'm glad you strolled in here to work your magic. =)

Actually no. I'm the lady that appreciates our differences as individuals and wishes for everyone to live free. I believe it to be immoral to initiate force against others and rude to wish that you could control another person. :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I don't care about the twinkies......but what kind of bread will I eat now?? :sad:

This too! I bought two loaves today.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow this topic is more a buzz on this site than on FB. I'm kinda shocked.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    wait till another company buys them and just buy those
    thats what i just said on my FB.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

20737992.jpg

Actually no. I'm the lady that appreciates our differences as individuals and wishes for everyone to live free. I believe it to be immoral to initiate force against others and rude to wish that you could control another person. :wink:

That's cute because I've witness first-hand that your behavior in these forums contradicts exactly what you just said. In fact, your original comment was inappropriately directed. You claim that you think it is "rude to wish that you could control another person" and that is exactly what the person was doing by wanting those companies out of business. She wanted them out of business to control what others ate. I on the other hand want them open so people have a freedom of choice. Therefore, if you believe what you claim, you're actually on my side. :wink:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Who cares? As long as I can eat Tastykake butterscotch krimpets, I'm happy.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Not a wagon wheel fan?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Not a wagon wheel fan?

392276_246207185448561_180329915369622_576623_2023500023_n_thumb.jpg
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, it seems my comment was quite controversial.

I promise you, I don't care if someone else wants to eat low quality food.
    I would just prefer it out of my sight.

I'm sure there's lots of better things people could eat anyway. I did specify "low quality"!
    There's plenty of high quality, nutritious substitutes for these things!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

20737992.jpg

That's cute because I've witness first-hand that your behavior in these forums contradicts exactly what you just said. In fact, your original comment was inappropriately directed. You claim that you think it is "rude to wish that you could control another person" and that is exactly what the person was doing by wanting those companies out of business. She wanted them out of business to control what others ate. I on the other hand want them open so people have a freedom of choice. Therefore, if you believe what you claim, you're actually on my side. :wink:

That's hilarious. There is no company in America that is controlling anyone.

And when have you *EVER* seen me initiate force against anyone? That would be hard to do in an internet forum anyway. That is the guiding principle in my life, btw. It's also known as the Principle of Non-aggression. Maybe you are confused about the principle? Stating a contradictory opinion in a public forum is *not* using force at all.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Wow, it seems my comment was quite controversial.

I promise you, I don't care if someone else wants to eat low quality food.
    I would just prefer it out of my sight.

I'm sure there's lots of better things people could eat anyway. I did specify "low quality"!
    There's plenty of high quality, nutritious substitutes for these things!

You are young yet. Discipline is learned. :flowerforyou:

If you choose not to eat something, that's great. You must make that choice for you. Others clearly enjoy eating food that you believe to be "low quality," or there wouldn't be a market for them. Consumers want it, so they sell.