Keep your nasty Twinkies...

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    But people... why eat ANY of those things when you can have homemade Pumpkin Pie???

Pumpkin pie is disgusting.
    Homemade pumpkin pie is the bomb - way better than any frozen take & bake pie!

I did like the snowballs, but only for the marshmallow - not a fan of shredded coconut, so I spent way too much time trying to pick it off when I was a kid. :tongue:

No. Anyone who likes pumpkin pie is wrong. I'm sorry, but it tastes like hate and congealed sadness.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    But people... why eat ANY of those things when you can have homemade Pumpkin Pie???

I did like the snowballs, but only for the marshmallow - not a fan of shredded coconut, so I spent way too much time trying to pick it off when I was a kid. :tongue:

No. Anyone who likes pumpkin pie is wrong. I'm sorry, but it tastes like hate and congealed sadness.
    I wholeheartedly disagree! Can I have yours?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Someone wasn't hugged as a child. :brokenheart:
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options
    2010-05-07-WhoopiePie1_rect540.jpg

& without spaces, front and back of the link. :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

598339_407686555970747_2140576412_n.jpg
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Thanks
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the mini powdered donuts. You can't eat just one...

mRLHY.jpg
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    this :cry:

hostesscupcakesbox.jpg
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Whoopie Pies?! :love:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person on this earth that thinks they are all f-ing disgusting?
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options

mRLHY.jpg
    How about the full sized ones with raspberry filling? Yum! Another childhood favorite!
    dsc006901lm1.jpg
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OMG never knew anyone actually ate that crap gross processed all of them just nasty
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

yes
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

no you are not
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....nutty bars!

30f1bc10-5430-4799-84c0-15ad2d5945f5.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    Options

mRLHY.jpg
    How about the full sized ones with raspberry filling? Yum! Another childhood favorite!
    dsc006901lm1.jpg

Gotta get those keytones anyway you can!!!
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

no you are not

probably 1%... u are 1% :laugh:

the 99% ( us) LOVE that brand
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I wholeheartedly disagree! Can I have yours?

Sure. Pervert.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    OMG never knew anyone actually ate that crap gross processed all of them just nasty

Nope, nobody ever eats the stuff...they just keep putting in the building factories, hiring workers, packaging it, delivering it, and stocking it in stores all over the place just hoping somebody...anybody...would buy just one!!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I like to make cream pies

LMAO!!! Nice! I liked the Suzy Qs..in high school after a nice smoke out :smokin: