DDM Friends :-)

Options
:flowerforyou: Thought we should have a chat thread over here, too! :-)

Replies

• pwkw53
    pwkw53 Posts: 5
    Options
    yes, that we do need.
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Hey, darling! How are you??:smile:
  • nborowski
    Options
    Morning Girls!!!
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good morning my beauties...have a great day...off to my first day at my new job!!
  • ladyval
    ladyval Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Good luck, Lisa.
  • Lorrie413
    Options
    Ok, so I clicked on this from DDM, how would I find it otherwise?
  • mcdon22
    mcdon22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I was so busy on Disney related web sites this weekend, I forgot to log my food for two days! No change on the scales so I guess I wasn't too bad although a loss would have been nice!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    I am just saving the link, Lorrie. I don't know my way around THAT well yet. I suppose you could go through Community--then Motivation and Support area--and then look for our thread.

AND I am also guessing that we will have to keep it clean over here. HA! :tongue:

I have found myself slipping back into the obsession with the scales, and I am trying HARD not to do that. Anyone else having that issue?
  • TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    If you click on your home or on message boards, you can find your recent posts, and as long as you've posted here at least once, it'll bring you here. Our little home away from home.

Definitely need to keep it clean, since these people don't know us. ;)

I'm not obsessed with the scale but I am finding that I'm becoming obsessed with adding exercises so that I have extra calories each day, even if I don't use them. That's just weird.
  • Rogerjen
    Rogerjen Posts: 6
    Options
    Rhonda-- i was always good about not getting on the scales but about once every other month...then I actually bought one and put in my bathroom....i find myself obsessed with standing on it everyday now! I feel your pain. I guess we need to put them out of sight.
  • Leesa22
    Options
    I can only geton eht scale once a week, if not it can make or break my day which I know is plain stupid but that is how I roll.
    BTW my first day of my new job was great and I got accepted into a new health insurance program that would have throw me out if I was at my heaviest:happy: and I am saving buckets of molah too.
  • ladyval
    ladyval Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay, Leesa!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if more health plans implemented a weight restriction.

Trish was picking on me in Zumba. :laugh:
  • Leesa22
    Options
    BTW I reread my post the first line what was I smoking...lol...well at least you did Zumba today, Val. I need to find one more place to do Zumba, as I would like to see how other classes are. There is a pilate's place near here that just added Zumba so we shall see.
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    Leesa, that's great about your job! I guess I disagree with others about the scale issue . . . weighing every day keeps me honest. Last year when I only weighed in periodically is when all the pounds crept on. I realize that it will go up and down from day to day, but it keeps me from letting it go up in 5 pound increments!!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options

I'm not obsessed with the scale but I am finding that I'm becoming obsessed with adding exercises so that I have extra calories each day, even if I don't use them. That's just weird.

I am, TOO!! UGH! I do it nearly every day, and that is good in that I am exercising even more, or even harder, but I usually end up with 450 calories, etc. left over.
  • Lorrie413
    Options
    Oops, forgot what I was going to type. I'm with Lisa, I only weigh once a week too.
  • cupiphi
    cupiphi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Thanks for the link, Rhonda!!

Now you just have to remember which thread you're in, so you don't accidentally post new story in here.....:wink:

I weigh in once a week at Curves - I trust their scale more than mine, since it's always in the same place, whereas I move mine around 'coz there's nowhere to keep it out on a full-time basis..... I need to weigh in tomorrow morning - it's gonna suck since I had dinner with mom and dad and ate way too much at Johnny Carina's tonight.....
  • pwkw53
    Options
    Yeah I was picking her Valerie in zumba! Thats whose I am.hhahahahahahaha.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE.
  • JackiePop
    Options
    hi'ya ladys still don't have a scale..lol.. kinda safe that way
  • pwkw53
    Options
    Good morning ladiesssssssssssssssssssss!