Insanity

Options
I've been horrible about recording my food for many months now, but I've decided I want to try and take on Insanity and I am going to start tomorrow (Saturday). Does anyone want to join me so that we can motivate each other to stick with it? Has anyone tried it and wants to share their initial fit test results?

Replies

• daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting on Monday, feel free to add me!!
  • linseychill
    Options
    Insanity is amazing! I love it! TapOut is good too!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    My roomie and I are restarting it Monday since he hasn't done it since day one and I don't care if I start all over again two weeks in. Feel free to add me.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I started insanity today, Day 1. It was rough and I had to modify a whole bunch of stuff..feel free to add me too!
  • wesl3y60
    wesl3y60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just tried the abs and core disc today, day one..OBVIOUSLY the wrong order... :sad: but I'll be trying it too!
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start it tomorrow. Feel free to add me :)
  • krose21987
    krose21987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me. I actually started working out today. :)
  • WavyyCakes95
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday :wink:
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow... fit test here I come... again! :) Add me if you like.
  • lindoussa
    Options
    I am new and planning on starting Insanity tomorrow, but was wondering how you record that on your exercise log? I don't see it there as an option?
  • reachingmygoal2012
    Options
    I'm not sure how you add it to the exercise log. I'm just planning on posting when I complete a workout so that I feel I have someone that I'm accountable to
  • ganaz23
    ganaz23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago. You can add me. Good Luck.
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Work derailed my last start date. Time to bite the bullet. :o)
  • phatycake
    Options
    I finished 1.5 rounds and it was amazing and crazy addicting! Have fun and be sure to challenge yourself to push your limits!
  • BEambitious
    Options
    I've been looking for insanity buddies to start with me!! Anyone interested? If so, how can we get together and make our own group for motivational support? I wanna start soon!!!

Myra :smile:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I finished it on the 11/11/12.
    It was an amazing journey.... Very high cardio hell but awesome too!

Good luck, you'll have a blast and get result for sure.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the best!! I haven't found a workout that I look forward to getting up at 5am to do, but this I LOVE! Everyday just try harder than the last. To log it in exercise you can make your own. After clicking on the exercise tab click my exercises and than create your own. you need your own hrm to log this way. If no hrm(which I highly recommend getting) you can use calistenics or high impact aerobics. My hrm quit during the recovery week(had issues for awhile with it). I went with mfp suggestions for calories burned till my new one arrived, and their suggestions said I burned almost 300cal less than my hrm.

Good luck & have fun!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just Restarted Insanity Today for my 3rd attempt at it. Hopefully I will finish it this time. Feel free to add me.

SW January 2010=214.8
    CW November 2012=139.6
    GW=130
    UGW=120

Fit test Day 1 results. Not extremely proud of them, BUT I am proud of myself for the effort. I know I will improve.

SWITCH KICKS=116
    POWER JACKS=18
    POWER KNEES=66
    POWER JUMPS=16
    GLOBE JUMPS=3
    SUICIDE JUMPS=9
    PUSH UP JACKS=3
    LOW PLANK OBLIQUES=33
  • KendellTricker
    Options
    I just did my first workout on Thursday. I hope I am able to stay motivated and can use all the help in this department that I can. Feel free to add me. I have just joined MFP today and hope that I will be diligent in recording what I eat. I am wondering how to determine the calories spent on completing these workouts. Any idea?
  • jwiley78
    jwiley78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test last night. Didn't get a chance to do anything today. Sons birthday is today and have been busy with that.